Chicago this sounds like fun!

Info on scooter gatherings of all types & sizes

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

Dean F

Chicago this sounds like fun!

Post by Dean F »

Scooterworks Chicago Second Sunday Scooter Rides!
They're back by popular demand! The Second Sunday Scooter Ride, organized by Scooterworks Chicago. Having a fantastic time with your scooter and want to share your enthusiasm with others?

Look no further my friends! Scooterworks Chicago has just announced the return of the Second Sunday Scooter rides! Beginning Sunday July 12 and continuing August 9 and September 13, Scooterworks Chicago will host an organized ride to scenic Chicago-land destinations. Arrive at Scooterworks at 9:30am and depart at 10am as a group. This is your chance to meet other scooter enthusiasts, talk about the bikes, see what others have done to their ride, and have a wonderful time being part of this amazing life style, touring the greater Chicago area. It's free to participate and scooters of all makes and models are welcome... so what are you waiting for? Come on down to the showroom courtyard and join in the fun.

See you there.

When:
July 12 at 10am

Where:
Meet at Scooterworks at 9:30 Depart at 10am
Route,
Damen to Foster
Foster to N. Sheridan

First Destination
Plaza Del Lago Starbucks
1515 Sheridan Rd.
Roughly 9 miles from Scooterworks

Continue North on Sheridan
Route:
Sheridan to Harbor go left

Second Destination:
Shelton Park
Winnetka
Roughly 11miles from First Destination

Return to Scooterworks back the way we came.

Why:
Because you can't ride that awesome scooter enough.

How:
You Scooter or Motorcycle, we don't care as long as you are on two wheels.

If you can't make this one, we'll see you next month on August 9 or September 13. Come on out it'll be a blast.

© Scooterworks USA, 5410 N. Damen Ave., Chicago, IL 60625. Phone: 773-271-4242
ericalm
Site Admin

Post by ericalm »

I'm actually planning a Chicago trip… maybe I should aim for one of these dates…!
Eric // LA Scooter Meetup Group // Stella 4T // Vespa LX // Vespa LXS // Honda Helix // some, uh, projects…