Defination

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

KABarash

Defination

Post by KABarash »

Defination:
A Veteran -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his/her life, wrote a blank check made payable to ‘The United States of America’ for an amount of ‘up to, and including his life.’ That is honor.”
Howardr

Post by Howardr »

Thank you
Iron Butt Association Member Number 42256
Club - The Sky Island Riders.
Publisher: The Scooter 'Zine thescooterzine.com
KABarash

Hey Folks

Post by KABarash »

I didn't intend this thread to bring up any political or for that matter moral issues and/or arguments.
Please It's intention is for us to remember....... And to remember those who came before us whether they served or not, because it is they who taught us, led us, showed us right and wrong.
Today, I remember my father, a veteran. My Grandfather, a veteran. My Daughter, a veteran. My Son-in-law, a veterian. My son who is currently serving.
BUT mostly I think of those who paid the ultimate price for the freedom we have to speak, to dissigree, to post threads like this.
I remember those by my side one fateful day many years ago, who died , fighting for their lives, and the lives of those of whom they were with. AND I thank them for it is for them I am here today to remember.
rajron

Post by rajron »

Thank You to all that served – I love this country
OScoot!

Re: Hey Folks

Post by OScoot! »

KABarash wrote:I think of those who paid the ultimate price for the freedom we have to speak, to dissigree, to post threads like this. ....
AND I thank them for it is for them I am here today to remember.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Amen!
kneil67@yahoo.com

Post by kneil67@yahoo.com »

rock and roll even in peace time men and women pay the price. the casualties to training, when I was in my first duty station a ch47 helicopter
went down and killed 8 crew members I will never forget that day. bless all