Now I need to change my Underwear

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

Coffeejunkie

Now I need to change my Underwear

Post by Coffeejunkie »

So I'm heading into work at around 4:30am this morning on a one way street, and as I was heading through a large underpass I see headlights right in front of me. :shock: I started laying on my horn hoping that Mr. too drunk to know better would turn around, but not right when I was passing him.

Luckly they waited until me and the other car passed by, and I made it the rest of the way a little bit shaken up.
Life is too short to drink bad coffee.

http://javascoots.wordpress.com/
Angela

Post by Angela »

Holy crap. I am glad you are okay.
Wheelz

Post by Wheelz »

Angela wrote:Holy crap. I am glad you are okay.
:+!: I'm not sure who's signature it is but, I think it's apropo for this story.
"If every thing is coming your way, your in the wrong lane!"
"Hey You, yeah, all you'se thoughts, specially you, creepy wierd one in the corner, Screw you guys, I'm going for a ride..."
KRUSTYburger

Post by KRUSTYburger »

I had that happen to me in the cage before, I had to pull over really fast onto the shoulder and honk wildly because it was a pretty busy highway, people going 65 mph! The 4 lanes are separated by a median and apparently they had no idea! I saw them pull over about a block down the road and just sit there. Probably thinking about how lucky they were there wasn't as much traffic as there usually is.
bluebuddygirl

Post by bluebuddygirl »

I remember having this very serious conversation about my work with my adviser in graduate school when I glanced out the open door and saw a car go by, the wrong way, on a one way two lane road. I still to this day do not know what he said for the next few minutes because all I could do was listen for the crash, that luckily never happened.
r0sa

Post by r0sa »

im glad you are ok!! scooters are definitely invisible, just be careful out there

when i first read your thread title, i thought you had poo'd in your panties while riding from the excitement :rofl:
louie

Post by louie »

i work on a 1 way street. i see this occasionally but i asked the office manager once how often she sees this...every day. :shock:

i usually stay in the right lane on oneways just cuz this happens too often.
louie

Post by louie »

and remember, when crossing a one way intersection those driving the wrong way don't have a light either. :roll: