What to do about tires

All things Genuine Blur

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

KCScooterDude

What to do about tires

Post by KCScooterDude »

I know there are other posts about this, but I'm curious if anyone has replaced their tires lately and what they've bought? Experience? Better/worse than stock?
tempalte

Re: What to do about tires

Post by tempalte »

KCScooterDude wrote:I know there are other posts about this, but I'm curious if anyone has replaced their tires lately and what they've bought? Experience? Better/worse than stock?
I got an Avon Stryker for the rear. It took Scooter World about 2 months to get it in. I've only had a few rides to work on it , but I can't tell any difference so far.
Lostmycage
FAQ Moderator

Post by Lostmycage »

Give it a little time and a few more rides. It takes a little while to "break-in" a tire, about 100 miles or so. Once you get to that point, you'll be able to tell if there's a difference or not, for better or worse.
Check out :arrow: Scoot Richmond's new site: My awesome local shop.
KCScooterDude

Re: What to do about tires

Post by KCScooterDude »

tempalte wrote:
KCScooterDude wrote:I know there are other posts about this, but I'm curious if anyone has replaced their tires lately and what they've bought? Experience? Better/worse than stock?
I got an Avon Stryker for the rear. It took Scooter World about 2 months to get it in. I've only had a few rides to work on it , but I can't tell any difference so far.
I think I saw your Blur there the other day. It was nice to see another one in town.