Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not
Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff
- Most Likely to Spontaneously Combust
- Posts: 884
- Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2006 6:43 am
- Location: 127.0.0.1
- FAQ Moderator
- Posts: 4499
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:36 am
- Location: The Interwebz!
Excellent find, Scooterdave. I've added a link to it in the Riding and Operation
page in the MB guide section.
- Posts: 126
- Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:32 pm
- Location: Yukon Oklahoma
Wow. That the best coverage of blind spots i\I have seen in years. A jewel of a find.
- Posts: 385
- Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:06 pm
- Location: Wichita, Kansas
- Posts: 308
- Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:07 pm
- Location: Ellicott City, MD
Thanks for pointing out this article. I always enjoy reading an article that helps me refocus on safety.
The safest rule, no ifs or buts
Just drive like everyone else is nuts! (Burma Shave)
- Posts: 1336
- Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:38 pm
- Location: Austin, TX
very informative article! thanks for posting
- Scooter Dork
- Posts: 3934
- Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:08 pm
- Location: Boca Raton, Florida
I try to be very aware of staying out of blind spots. This article pointed out to me some spots I wasn't overly aware of.
"Things fall apart - it's scientific" - David Byrne
'06 Cream Buddy 125, 11 Blur 220, 13 BMW C 650 GT, 68 Vespa SS180, 64 Vespa GS MK II, 65 Lambretta TV 175, 67 Vespa GT, 64 Vespa 150 VBB 64 Vespa GL
- Posts: 341
- Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:34 am
- Location: philadelphia, pa
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:47 pm
- Location: West Hollywood, CA
Most excellent. Thanks SD. (Hope your recovery is continuing well...