flat tire

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

bmillner

flat tire

Post by bmillner »

I got a Buddy 50 this past summer, and except for one issue (it kept dying...turns out the catalytic converter was clogged with the stuff they put in the engine for transport to fight the salt water) I have just loved it. But, I wonder...what happens when you get a flat tire? Is your only alternative to call the tow truck? Is it a good idea to carry a can of "fix a flat" with you, so you can inflate the tire, at least enough to get it to the store. What do you recommend? Thanks.
TVB

Post by TVB »

If you're the original owner, you can call Genuine's Roadside Assistance number for free transport to the nearest dealer during the first two years.
rickko

Re: flat tire

Post by rickko »

bmillner wrote:... Is it a good idea to carry a can of "fix a flat" with you, so you can inflate the tire, at least enough to get it to the store. ...
Depends if your tires are tubeless or not. Carry the can if you have tubeless, call the tow truck if you have tube tires.

..rickko..
Ride it like you enjoy it!
MB member #2568