My White Buddy 125

Scooter and Rally Pictures and Videos

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

Ms_Kady

My White Buddy 125

Post by Ms_Kady »

Just got him yesterday and after riding him around a bit, I named him "Monster". :D
Last edited by Ms_Kady on Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Asburyjer

Post by Asburyjer »

Nice! It still has that new Buddy smell!!!

Are the pigtails custom to the helmet? :wink:
Ms_Kady

Post by Ms_Kady »

Asburyjer wrote:Nice! It still has that new Buddy smell!!!

Are the pigtails custom to the helmet? :wink:
Haha...my hair is really long, so the best way to keep it together is by putting it in pigtails. :P
ScootStevie

Post by ScootStevie »

Nice bike. I would have never thought of a white buddy...but I likey :D
pyrocpu

Post by pyrocpu »

Was the white Buddy difficult to find? I've only seen one once!
Looks great though!
Update: "Bought the motorcycle, still have the Blackjack... wife wants me to sell Blackjack..."

Ms_Kady

Post by Ms_Kady »

pyrocpu wrote:Was the white Buddy difficult to find? I've only seen one once!
Looks great though!
Thanks! It looks even better in person! :)

I wasn't purposely looking for a white one, but glad I did! Accordingly the Harley dealer, white is hard to find. They only got 2 Buddies in white and I got the 2nd one, so they're all gone now. Not sure when they'll get another one.

I'm so itching to get the Prima exhaust, but I don't think my neighbors would like hearing me practice around the neighborhood with that exhaust. They already hate the exhaust on my car. :P
jfrost2

Post by jfrost2 »

The exhaust isnt really that loud, to you up close and in person it can be "loud" to some people. But it's not going to be loud like a high school boy's ricer with a poorly made huge muffler on the back.
pyrocpu

Post by pyrocpu »

The Prima pipe is kinda loud... any ride over 10min and I make myself wear earplugs. The first long ride I had w/ my Blackjack was about 45min long and at the end of that duration, my ears were ringing. :(

The white's a pearl finish, yea? Is the rear grab handle white too? I can't see from the pics.
Update: "Bought the motorcycle, still have the Blackjack... wife wants me to sell Blackjack..."

jfrost2

Post by jfrost2 »

pyrocpu wrote:The Prima pipe is kinda loud... any ride over 10min and I make myself wear earplugs. The first long ride I had w/ my Blackjack was about 45min long and at the end of that duration, my ears were ringing. :(

The white's a pearl finish, yea? Is the rear grab handle white too? I can't see from the pics.
Back rear grab bar is white also like the body.
Ms_Kady

Post by Ms_Kady »

I did a mini "photoshoot" this afternoon with my scooty today after detailing it a bit. I LOVE it so much! :D
Last edited by Ms_Kady on Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pyrocpu

Post by pyrocpu »

E63 & a Buddy 125.
Definitely a rolling oxymoron in powered transit!

Let me guess, the CLS parked next to your E63 was your daily driver, before the Buddy? :wink:

Ms_Kady

Post by Ms_Kady »

pyrocpu wrote:E63 & a Buddy 125.
Definitely a rolling oxymoron in powered transit!

Let me guess, the CLS parked next to your E63 was your daily driver, before the Buddy? :wink:
Haha...good eye! That's actually my husband's. We're huge car fanatics. :)

He's been riding motorcycles for a long time and I initially wanted to start riding on a 250cc motorcycle. He advised that I start on something smaller like a scooter and that's how I ended up with the Buddy. I'm really glad, too, because riding a bike is definitely no joke.

It's kinda funny to me cause some of my guy friends teased me for getting a scooter, but I guarantee that most of them would be surprised at the power my Buddy scooter has. Even my husband was impressed and his last bike was a Yamaha R1! :P :D
cameraman

Post by cameraman »

Buddy Bootie. Love it!

YEAH, Baby! YEAH! Oh, be-HAVE! LOL!

Thanks for sharing your pics of Monster, Ms Kady. I'm holding out for a white Buddy myself.

~Ken
Rob

Post by Rob »

Congrats on the albino monster. The white scoot looks great!

Rob
"Sponges grow in the ocean. That just kills me. I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be if that didn't happen."
- Steven Wright
Skootz Kabootz

Post by Skootz Kabootz »

Nice! And congrats on your new scooter! Love the white Buddy! If I was doing a repaint of mine, white would be way up my list.

Don't know where you are in SoCal Ms. Kady, but check out our LA Scooter Meetup Group and if you're in the neighborhood, come out for a ride with us!

Skootz

"It's only fun if you live to talk about it." | Adventurists Scooter Group |
Ms_Kady

Post by Ms_Kady »

Thanks, everyone! :)

Skootz,

I'm in Orange County, but I'm certainly down to come up for a ride! As soon as I get good enough, I'll definitely join! :)
pyrocpu

Post by pyrocpu »

Ms_kady--since you're a big car nut... perhaps you oughta try taking the Buddy to the Cars & Coffee that's every weekend near the Spectrum, at the Premier Auto Group headquarters (HQ for all of Ford's premium brands they have/had).

I just took my Buddy to our local Cars & Coffee and while the Lambo and Ferraris naturally drew a crowd, a fair amount of folks were checking out my Blackjack too... I really should have brought my camera!

walky08

Another white in SoCal

Post by walky08 »

Congratulations, it looks so new!!!!

Just wanted to share a pic of my also WHITE Buddy. I think they are desirable since that color is not common. Just had luck. All our cars are white so it the "white vehicles family". I wouldn't have a Buddy in any other color.
Attachments
snoflake sm.jpg
snoflake sm.jpg (104.33 KiB) Viewed 2193 times
MYSCTR

Post by MYSCTR »

Congrats!

The white Buddy DOES look good!

Especially with the white road bike in the background!

Enjoy!
Ms_Kady

Post by Ms_Kady »

pyrocpu wrote:Ms_kady--since you're a big car nut... perhaps you oughta try taking the Buddy to the Cars & Coffee that's every weekend near the Spectrum, at the Premier Auto Group headquarters (HQ for all of Ford's premium brands they have/had).

I just took my Buddy to our local Cars & Coffee and while the Lambo and Ferraris naturally drew a crowd, a fair amount of folks were checking out my Blackjack too... I really should have brought my camera!
Haha nice! I'd love to take my scooter there! I go to Cars and Coffee every once in a while. I took my E63 there right after I got it.

And you are right -- I am a big car nut! I used to work in the auto industry with high performance aftermarket parts, so you can bet I'll be beefing up my Buddy! :D :P
Ms_Kady

Re: Another white in SoCal

Post by Ms_Kady »

walky08 wrote:Congratulations, it looks so new!!!!

Just wanted to share a pic of my also WHITE Buddy. I think they are desirable since that color is not common. Just had luck. All our cars are white so it the "white vehicles family". I wouldn't have a Buddy in any other color.
Yay!! Another white Buddy!! :D We should start an "official white Buddy" thread! :P
walky08

New Thread?

Post by walky08 »

Yeah, I have thought about it. There is one for the BJ, so why not one for the Whities?
Ms_Kady

Re: New Thread?

Post by Ms_Kady »

walky08 wrote:Yeah, I have thought about it. There is one for the BJ, so why not one for the Whities?
White Buddies seem to be pretty rare compared to the other colors, so I think it'd be cool to start one. Let's do it!
KRUSTYburger

Post by KRUSTYburger »

Each color sort of has it's own "club", although it's not like a REAL club, but still.

White is just a new color and nobody has started one yet.
Leeroy Jenkins

Post by Leeroy Jenkins »

OH SNAP!

white scoot w/ white pants and pigtails. nice :twisted:

I had to settle for cream when I bought.
Christy

Post by Christy »

i heart white scoots!
beautiful!!!
EPSP #76
walky08

Did you paint it?

Post by walky08 »

Leeroy Jenkins wrote:OH SNAP!

white scoot w/ white pants and pigtails. nice :twisted:

I had to settle for cream when I bought.
But you painted it!!!! or was it someone else?
Leeroy Jenkins

Post by Leeroy Jenkins »

????

painted it? someone else?

I have had it since it was a puppy.

A 2007 Cream Buddy 125.
KRUSTYburger

Post by KRUSTYburger »

The paints probably one of the only things that's stock on your bud.

...or did you not fiddle with the engine? I figured you would since you race your other bikes right?
walky08

Paint jobs

Post by walky08 »

Oh. There is someone that shows here how he /she changed all the beige parts to white. I don't think he/she painted it bot ordered all the parts.

Beige works for me also.
Ms_Kady

Post by Ms_Kady »

KRUSTYburger wrote:Each color sort of has it's own "club", although it's not like a REAL club, but still.

White is just a new color and nobody has started one yet.
Ok, I'm gonna start the official White Buddy Club! :P
Kaos

Post by Kaos »

pyrocpu wrote:The Prima pipe is kinda loud... any ride over 10min and I make myself wear earplugs. The first long ride I had w/ my Blackjack was about 45min long and at the end of that duration, my ears were ringing. :(

I disagree. Its louder than stock, but not that loud. Granted my car has a 550HP 440ci big block with nothing but headers and glasspacks on it, and it used to be my daily driver, so I may not be the best judge of loud ;)
BuddyLicious

Post by BuddyLicious »

For those of you who just cant get enough of "seeing" your buddy's,why not put it up on your garage door or even your homes interior doors? Pick one from the websites or send your own pic(s) in to be made. Yea.

http://www.style-your-garage.com/

http://www.style-your-door.com/
Attachments
Example pic on a 1 door garage.Very realistic!
Example pic on a 1 door garage.Very realistic!
73.jpg (34.96 KiB) Viewed 1953 times
Aerosmith, None Other.
B-rad

Post by B-rad »

I had a super hard time deciding on my black Buddy because the white one at Magic City looked awesome!!! I just figured, since I had done a powder blue Siena with italian AF bullseyes, custom union jack cruiser, silver scarabeo with a hawaiian theme for my girlfriend, taxi cab custom kz750 and a flat black GSXR. I thought this time I would get something a little less out there. The coolest thing about the white is that it comes with whitewalls straight from the factory. What a nice bike.
SFJess

Post by SFJess »

I got my white buddy today! I'm so excited!!