Adjusting Suspension - Rough Ride

All things Genuine Blur

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

uncosnail

Adjusting Suspension - Rough Ride

Post by uncosnail »

I have the PGO G Max 220i and find it to be a really rough ride. I get excruciating pain in the back whenever I go over a bump. I have ridden scooters and motorbikes in Asia and Australia and have never felt anything like this before.

Just wondering how I go about adjusting the suspension?
relenger

Re: Adjusting Suspension - Rough Ride

Post by relenger »

uncosnail wrote:I have the PGO G Max 220i and find it to be a really rough ride. I get excruciating pain in the back whenever I go over a bump. I have ridden scooters and motorbikes in Asia and Australia and have never felt anything like this before.

Just wondering how I go about adjusting the suspension?

I don't think you can adjust them. at least mine is not adjustable. it does take a few miles to get it broke in but it will get soft as the miles add up.
Rush

Post by Rush »

I've found that if I sit as forward as possible on the Blur more of my weight goes to the front forks and the seat cushioning seems thicker - both which result in a more pleasant ride. I also run my tires at 40psi which makes for a rather taunt ride. Also, I've noticed that it takes some time for my body to adjust to the bike geometry. Now I'm going back and forth between a dual sport, sport bike, and the Blur and each causes different pressure on the body. Just think of it as a work out and your body will strengthen in time. Try not to put much pressure on those handlebars - your arms, shoulders, wrists, hands, etc. There are no suspension adjustments on the Blur - I imagine it is dialed in for a 150-180 pound rider.