DIY Glove Wipers

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

ericalm
Site Admin

DIY Glove Wipers

Post by ericalm »

I think I may have posted this before but it's a cool tutorial so here it is again. Create your own wiper for riding in rain.

http://www.instructables.com/id/wiper-glove/
Eric // LA Scooter Meetup Group // Stella 4T // Vespa LX // Vespa LXS // Honda Helix // some, uh, projects…
bigbropgo

Post by bigbropgo »

that is awesome! burton snowboarding gloves used to have a squeegee on one side and felt pad on the other. (nose wiper) didn't think you could do it yourself.
no i don't ride a scooter, i am a scooter pilot!
VICTUS MORTUUS VENATOR
ericalm
Site Admin

Post by ericalm »

Some motorcycle gloves have something built in. You can also buy a little squeegee that goes over your thumb. But this is a great solution for those who like to DIY. Now I have to convince my wife her wipers are going bad and need replacing… :)
Eric // LA Scooter Meetup Group // Stella 4T // Vespa LX // Vespa LXS // Honda Helix // some, uh, projects…
Kaos

Post by Kaos »

ericalm wrote:Some motorcycle gloves have something built in. You can also buy a little squeegee that goes over your thumb. But this is a great solution for those who like to DIY. Now I have to convince my wife her wipers are going bad and need replacing… :)
Yeah, one of my sets of gloves have them built in. Unfortunately they're not my really-cold-weather gloves. So this'll come in happy.