buddy body parts

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

chris brewer

buddy body parts

Post by chris brewer »

There has been a couple of lists posted here on availability and price of body parts. My question is - what is the name of the part which is the lower half of the headlight/handlebar cowl (the part is black on the red/cream/black buddy, and color matched on the orange/pink buddy? I want to repaint one white, and figure it would be easier to get the paint to cover on the pink one rather than the black one.
Thx
Keys

Post by Keys »

I couldn't say for sure on a Buddy, but on a Vespa, it's called the "Lower Headset".

--Keys 8)
"Life without music would Bb"
Lagerhead

Post by Lagerhead »

From what I can glean from the parts lists and diagrams you're looking for part # P561D0001Q00~ Called "cover lower" $49.95.

I collected this data from the

Parts list

Parts diagram

and the Body Panel price list

All of which were compiled together in a previous post that I can't seem to find right now. :wink:
chris brewer

buddy body parts

Post by chris brewer »

Great, thanks
ericalm
Site Admin

Post by ericalm »

Lagerhead wrote: All of which were compiled together in a previous post that I can't seem to find right now. :wink:
Probably this one:
topic1354.html
Eric // LA Scooter Meetup Group // Stella 4T // Vespa LX // Vespa LXS // Honda Helix // some, uh, projects…