nbr but flippen fricken awesome

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

kneil67@yahoo.com

nbr but flippen fricken awesome

Post by kneil67@yahoo.com »

so want one of these the ultimate ninja machine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hh2nLWYnxkM&NR=1
Kaos

Post by Kaos »

Wow, its a military grade skateboard! I dunno if I'd want to be doing it's claimed top speed of 30mph on it though... Pretty nifty gizmo :)
heyitsomid

Post by heyitsomid »

Kaos wrote: I dunno if I'd want to be doing it's claimed top speed of 30mph on it though...
Maybe not for recreation but if someone was shooting at you, i'm sure you'd wish it went faster :P
Tocsik

Post by Tocsik »

Well, it's cooler than a Segway.
Looks like a rough ride for an off-road vehicle, though. Needs better springs on the track wheels.

Cool lookin' 8) BatSkate.
.::I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man do they come up with some great ideas::.
Halloweenie

Post by Halloweenie »

Really? If I was back in combat the last thing I would want is a loud vehicle with no cover that requires me to stand up. Why not paint it safety orange for all the good it would do. If I remember correctly the US Army experimented with an all terrain two man vehicle that allowed you to ride in the prone firing position. That would bee a preferable option I would think.
226 Vintage Hot Wing, GGR Hot Reeds, Mazzy Race Cut Crank, P200 filter, 128 Main, BJ Stack, Trailtech CHT

AAA-O Anything, Anytime, Anywhere, Bar None
TVB

Post by TVB »

Kaos wrote:Wow, its a military grade skateboard!
I'd characterize it as more of a military-grade Razor. :)
kneil67@yahoo.com

Post by kneil67@yahoo.com »

Halloweenie wrote:Really? If I was back in combat the last thing I would want is a loud vehicle with no cover that requires me to stand up. Why not paint it safety orange for all the good it would do. If I remember correctly the US Army experimented with an all terrain two man vehicle that allowed you to ride in the prone firing position. That would bee a preferable option I would think.
screw the military aspect of it like it for the fun aspect :P
KRUSTYburger

Post by KRUSTYburger »

Yeah, I wouldn't mind if the army gave me a couple and we could do some free "testing" for them (i.e. paintball). 8)
Stormswift

Post by Stormswift »

Looks like someone ripped of Wall-e's head off and attached handlebars . http://adisney.go.com/disneyvideos/anim ... ms/wall-e/
I am not a scooter snob.
I am a scooter connoisseur
ilektron

Post by ilektron »

But the real question is, will it blend?
Dad, I know everything.
- 3y/o Son
KRUSTYburger

Post by KRUSTYburger »

ilektron wrote:But the real question is, will it blend?
:lol:

They'd have to get a pretty big blender!
dawg onit

Post by dawg onit »

kneil67@yahoo.com wrote:
Halloweenie wrote:Really? If I was back in combat the last thing I would want is a loud vehicle with no cover that requires me to stand up. Why not paint it safety orange for all the good it would do. If I remember correctly the US Army experimented with an all terrain two man vehicle that allowed you to ride in the prone firing position. That would bee a preferable option I would think.
screw the military aspect of it like it for the fun aspect :P
Halloweenie you are too cool. You have combat experience and you know a lot about the energy issues I contemplate often. Throw in a scooter and it makes me wish you lived closer to my home base. Some of my good friends are vets, a tip of the hat to you good sir.

That being said, does this Segway stomper come in tie dye?