RUCKSTERS CUSTOMS new build!!!

Scooter and Rally Pictures and Videos

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

proonzee

RUCKSTERS CUSTOMS new build!!!

Post by proonzee »

I know this is not a Genuine Scooter but I thought it was worth sharing with everyone. This ruckus was built by rucksters custom scooters. Zuma 125 engine fuel injected Turbo charged. Internal throttle, foot brake, 3pc wheels, hid headlight, springer seat, etc.... For more info contact at rucksters.com Image
Last edited by proonzee on Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
BTX metal fabrication. Killer Scooter.
Mulliganal

Post by Mulliganal »

O M G!!!
".....Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us......"
bigbropgo

Post by bigbropgo »

:shock: :shock: supa dupa
no i don't ride a scooter, i am a scooter pilot!
VICTUS MORTUUS VENATOR
viney266

Post by viney266 »

Very nice!. Always talked about putting a small turbo on a scoot for fun. I"ve done alot of turbo work on cars and bikes....Looks I wasn't the only one!...Very nice work. Saddle looks cool, but isn't gonna be too comfy :D

I wonder what turbo they used?
Speed is only a matter of money...How fast do you want to go?
viney266

Post by viney266 »

WOOOAH...I just saw the "rigid mount" bar...I dunno bout that., that gas cap needs to be billet aluminum, I"ll bet he's looking. I think its awesome someone puts in this wrench time on a scoot...I"ve seen a few.
Speed is only a matter of money...How fast do you want to go?
supermach

Re: RUCKSTERS CUSTOMS new build!!!

Post by supermach »

proonzee wrote:I know this is not a Genuine Scooter but I thought it was worth sharing with everyone. This ruckus was built by rucksters custom scooters. Zuma 125 engine fuel injected Turbo charged. Internal throttle, foot brake, 3pc wheels, hid headlight, springer seat, etc.... For more info contact at rucksters.com Image
I like and HAD a ruckus but the thing I hate about the ruckus is that you have to put ALOUT of money into it to make it look nice. The one I had I put $3000.00 into it of parts and it still needed $2500.00 of more parts and body work when it was 6 mouths old... So I sold it.
proonzee

Re: RUCKSTERS CUSTOMS new build!!!

Post by proonzee »

supermach wrote:
proonzee wrote:I know this is not a Genuine Scooter but I thought it was worth sharing with everyone. This ruckus was built by rucksters custom scooters. Zuma 125 engine fuel injected Turbo charged. Internal throttle, foot brake, 3pc wheels, hid headlight, springer seat, etc.... For more info contact at rucksters.com Image
I like and HAD a ruckus but the thing I hate about the ruckus is that you have to put ALOUT of money into it to make it look nice. The one I had I put $3000.00 into it of parts and it still needed $2500.00 of more parts and body work when it was 6 mouths old... So I sold it.
. There are a lot of people doing the same as u. But now a days people are selling rucks with motor swaps, with front disc brakes and other goodies for 2500 to 3000. Just gotta be there at the right time.
BTX metal fabrication. Killer Scooter.
still shifting

Post by still shifting »

What a wild thing! Do share it's performance capacitys... R
gearhead

Post by gearhead »

i want to see a video of this thing running :)