Maybe I'm crazy...

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

shuyaku

Maybe I'm crazy...

Post by shuyaku »

I'm looking for a thread or post(s) that has pics of rider with a jacket matching their tangerine buddy. I could have sworn it was here...

I thought it was a Corazzo jacket - but it isn't on their website now. From what I remember the jacket has 2 pockets on the front (chest area), no stripes and doesn't look motorcycle-y.

Help!?!

Thanks,
Julie
shuyaku

Post by shuyaku »

Bueller... Bueller...?

Frak - I am crazy :(
ERik3tb

Post by ERik3tb »

I don't remember any pics that match that.
Heroism is being scared as hell and saddling up anyways - John Wayne
ericalm
Site Admin

Post by ericalm »

As far as I can recall, Corazzo has never had a jacket like that.

Was the jacket itself orange?
Eric // LA Scooter Meetup Group // Stella 4T // Vespa LX // Vespa LXS // Honda Helix // some, uh, projects…
juice

Post by juice »

Men's Orange Trek Air Navigator Motorcycle Jacket
shuyaku

Post by shuyaku »

Was the jacket itself orange?
I thought so (or at least orange-ish), but after spending literally the last 24hrs google-ing and searching MB - I seriously do think I'm going crazy.

So now I think I will just continue to hunt down a cool looking jacket. I like the Corazzo's - so I might just pony up the money...
ericalm
Site Admin

Post by ericalm »

I like Corazzos… I own 3. :shock:
Eric // LA Scooter Meetup Group // Stella 4T // Vespa LX // Vespa LXS // Honda Helix // some, uh, projects…
shuyaku

Post by shuyaku »

I like the Corazzo's from what I've seen also. But when I bought my bike (in July) it was HOT! Over 100 degrees so I decided to go with mesh. With the weather this week though (hot, cold, hot, cold - ARGH) it has been a bit of a pain to take the liner in and out and frankly it is still a bit chilly even with the liner. I'm hoping to find a textile jacket that is a bit warmer for the SoCal winters and just keep the mesh for summer.
Greta

Post by Greta »

michelle_7728

Maybe I'm crazy

Post by michelle_7728 »

Ignore what it says in the address bar...this is a mesh jacket.
http://images.myleather.com/imagesproc/ ... _MW355.jpg I couldn't find any other on-line pics...not sure if they sell the orange any more.

I have this one, and it matches my tangerine Buddy, but then they came out with a bright yellow one that matches my EXO900 Scorpion helmet, and is much more visible, so I wear that now...well on warmer days, as it's not a cold weather jacket. :D
Past bikes: 08' Genuine Buddy 125, '07 Yamaha Majesty 400, '07 Piaggio MP3 250, '08 Piaggio MP3 500, '08 Aprilia Scarabeo 500
Current bikes: Two '09 Genuine Buddy 125's
polianarchy

Post by polianarchy »

shuyaku wrote:Bueller... Bueller...?

Frak - I am crazy :(
You may get a better response if you edit your post's headline. Perhaps something like, "Jacket to match the tangerine Buddy?"
ModBud #442
malakai

Re: Maybe I'm crazy...

Post by malakai »

shuyaku wrote:I'm looking for a thread or post(s) that has pics of rider with a jacket matching their tangerine buddy. I could have sworn it was here...

I thought it was a Corazzo jacket - but it isn't on their website now. From what I remember the jacket has 2 pockets on the front (chest area), no stripes and doesn't look motorcycle-y.

Help!?!

Thanks,
Julie
I saw a tangerine jacket in scooterdiva.com...
White, 2009 125 Buddy !