Rattler 110

The spirited black sheep of the Genuine lineup

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

Raiderfn311

Rattler 110

Post by Raiderfn311 »

The Rattler has been taken off the Genuine website. Man I wanted one. I may try to buy a used one, but the thought of the owner abusing it distresses me, especially a 2-stroke. R.I.P. Rattler Buck 10
The Edge....there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who truly know where it is have gone over. -Hunter S. Thompson
laxer

Post by laxer »

Doesn't matter if the previous owner abused it, it's a tank!

Seriously though, if you can find one used give it a look over, they are very well put together machines.
Raiderfn311

Post by Raiderfn311 »

there is a red one in Charlotte for $2000 now, lots of mods too That saves me alot, but no warranty
The Edge....there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who truly know where it is have gone over. -Hunter S. Thompson
nissanman

Post by nissanman »

Where we're going we don't need warranties... :shock:
EZPZ #65
Keys

Post by Keys »

Brand new one still on the lot in Sedona...

--Keys
"Life without music would Bb"
trackpete

Post by trackpete »

I think there are a lot of new ones around if you look.

Also, if you have a mechanic hookup or can do it yourself, an entire engine rebuild is pretty darn cheap. I wouldn't worry too much about prior owner abuse.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... 1tTNVh">DC to the Arctic Circle! An old youtube playlist.</a>
Raiderfn311

Post by Raiderfn311 »

thanks for the input, I may look around, and maybe Ill talk to my local dealer about shipping one to Charlotte. I LOVE 2ts!!!!!!!!!!
B02S4

Post by B02S4 »

I love the smell of 2T in the morning...it smells like...Victory...
nissanman

Post by nissanman »

:lol:
EZPZ #65
RuralRattler

Post by RuralRattler »

I have mine for sale. It has a little over 1k on it and custom racks PM me if you are interested. everyting else is stock. im asking 1500 for it. Have a 9 month old now and cant find time to ride it.
laxer

Post by laxer »

RuralRattler wrote:I have mine for sale. It has a little over 1k on it and custom racks PM me if you are interested. everyting else is stock. im asking 1500 for it. Have a 9 month old now and cant find time to ride it.
Would you be willing to sell the racks by themselves? I could even swap you my normal back rack since I wouldn't need it anymore...
RuralRattler

Post by RuralRattler »

laxer wrote:
RuralRattler wrote:I have mine for sale. It has a little over 1k on it and custom racks PM me if you are interested. everyting else is stock. im asking 1500 for it. Have a 9 month old now and cant find time to ride it.
Would you be willing to sell the racks by themselves? I could even swap you my normal back rack since I wouldn't need it anymore...
No they will go with the scooter, if i dont find a buyer and end up keeping it, I would still like to have them.
ggs34

rattler vs buddy 150

Post by ggs34 »

i do not get it why is the 150 buddy faster on the top end than a rattler shouldnt it be the other way around the rattler should go faster than the buddy 150. the rat has more hp and more rpms so shouldnt it go like 75mph not 60 something?i dont get it
laxer

Re: rattler vs buddy 150

Post by laxer »

ggs34 wrote:i do not get it why is the 150 buddy faster on the top end than a rattler shouldnt it be the other way around the rattler should go faster than the buddy 150. the rat has more hp and more rpms so shouldnt it go like 75mph not 60 something?i dont get it
The gearing doesn't go as high, there are bottlenecks in a lot of places that restrict things, etc. It has TONS of untapped potential, but I think it may have to do with meeting emissions standards and things in different countries since 2-strokes are "so bad."
Cheshire

Post by Cheshire »

I was reading up on the rattler 110, and thought I'd resurrect this thread for a min. If anyone within range of Asheville, NC is looking for a rattler 110, Myers Motorcycle has 2 new ones at $2200. Silver one and a red one, I think.
No, I don't work there, but it's where I got my Buddy 125 and they're awesome people. (Not shady in the slightest, took really good care of my scoot.) Just thought I'd throw that out there if anyone's interested. :)
kneil67@yahoo.com

Post by kneil67@yahoo.com »

nissanman wrote::lol:
sweet victory daily