Stella 4 stroke oil filter?

The original 2-stroke Genuine scooter and its 4-stroke manual and automatic offspring

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

supermach

Stella 4 stroke oil filter?

Post by supermach »

Hi I this whated to ask were is the oil filter on the 4 stroke stella and were do I get a new filter at?
supermach

Post by supermach »

Any help?
desmolicious

Re: Stella 4 stroke oil filter?

Post by desmolicious »

supermach wrote:Hi I this whated to ask were is the oil filter on the 4 stroke stella and were do I get a new filter at?
Filter get at dealership, is on inside motor see from side left bike
supermach

Post by supermach »

desmolicious wrote:
supermach wrote:Hi I this whated to ask were is the oil filter on the 4 stroke stella and were do I get a new filter at?
Ok and I don't know if you know or not but is the fliter universal with anything else?
desmolicious

Post by desmolicious »

supermach wrote:
desmolicious wrote:
Ok and I don't know if you know or not but is the fliter universal with anything else?
That I don't know. If you're not close to a dealership you can call motorsports scooters and ask them. They can also ship to you.

scooterwest.com
supermach

Post by supermach »

desmolicious wrote:
supermach wrote:
desmolicious wrote: Filter get at dealership, is on inside motor see from side left bike
That I don't know. If you're not close to a dealership you can call motorsports scooters and ask them. They can also ship to you.

scooterwest.com
Ok but thank you ever much for the help.
rondothemidget

Post by rondothemidget »

desmolicious wrote:
I've only got 300 miles on mine so I haven't had to do an oil change yet. However this mystery has me as intrigued as a Scooby Doo episode. I've taken off the spare tire but still can not see it. There's a plastic housing that keeps the air filter but I can't see any screws or bolts to take it off. Is it hiding behind that? Does anyone have a picture of the 4T oil filter on the scooter? A 4T manual sure would be nice...
jimmbomb

Post by jimmbomb »

Ask & you shall receive!

http://www.vimeo.com/20618680

good luck
J H
[URL=https:///]Image[/URL] upload pics
rondothemidget

Post by rondothemidget »

jimmbomb wrote:Ask & you shall receive!

http://www.vimeo.com/20618680

good luck
Awesome! Thank you. Though, taking off the rear tire to get to the oil filter is kind of a pain.