LifeStyle City Helmet from LML Italia?

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

mikeyb

LifeStyle City Helmet from LML Italia?

Post by mikeyb »

I was looking for a helmet and came across the LML brand on the LML Italia website here:
http://www.lmlitalia.com/moduli/lifesty ... =1&idCat=1

I didn't know LML made helmets. I am sure they are being made for them. It does have a ECE approval rating for europe and I figure that this product is being imported into the USA under a different brand. Anyone seen this helmet before?

Also, I like the idea of a flip down visor in a 1/2 helmet to ride the stella.... does anyone use a 1/2 helmet with a flip down visor? What brand?

Thanks,

Mike
Attachments
LML Star Deluxe Lifestyle City Helmet
LML Star Deluxe Lifestyle City Helmet
LML-Italia_star_deluxe.jpg (19.02 KiB) Viewed 646 times
ravenlore

Post by ravenlore »

I have my eye on the HJC Women's IS-2 Flora Helmet in black. Half helmet with eyeshield.
jasondavis48108

Post by jasondavis48108 »

My wife had a helmet which looked very similar, the short visor just channeled the air right up into her eyes.
"Only the curious have, if they live, a tale worth telling at all" Alastair Reid
rsrider

Post by rsrider »

It is better to look good, than to feel good..........
Using the internet for evil since 1994.
synaps3

Post by synaps3 »

ravenlore wrote:I have my eye on the HJC Women's IS-2 Flora Helmet in black. Half helmet with eyeshield.
My wife wears that exact helmet! The default visor has just a bit of tint, but she still has to wear sunglasses under it.

We bought hers online at compacc.com. It's still on sale, see here: http://www.compacc.com/p/HJC-IS-2-Flora ... et/1903003 and click "Get out best price!" It might be until Monday when they get back to you, but I think it was $90 or so when we got ours. Note that they run just a smidge smaller than the rest of the HJC helmets. She wears an XS for her full-face, and the XS for the half helmet is a bit tight on her.
Currently own: 2011 Honda PCX 125
Previously owned:2007 Buddy 125, 1988 Honda Spree, 2003 Honda Silverwing, 2000 KTM 125SX, 1998 Honda PC800, 2x 2008 Buddy 125, 2001 Honda Reflex, 1987 Honda Elite, 5 other bikes (hit text limit for sig)
ravenlore

Post by ravenlore »

synaps3 wrote:
ravenlore wrote:I have my eye on the HJC Women's IS-2 Flora Helmet in black. Half helmet with eyeshield.
My wife wears that exact helmet! The default visor has just a bit of tint, but she still has to wear sunglasses under it.

We bought hers online at compacc.com. It's still on sale, see here: http://www.compacc.com/p/HJC-IS-2-Flora ... et/1903003 and click "Get out best price!" It might be until Monday when they get back to you, but I think it was $90 or so when we got ours. Note that they run just a smidge smaller than the rest of the HJC helmets. She wears an XS for her full-face, and the XS for the half helmet is a bit tight on her.
Thank you VERY much for the info!!
ericalm
Site Admin

Post by ericalm »

There are several helmets that are pretty similar to this. Some are probably just rebranded versions of the same thing.

Nexx X60:

HCI 15 Helmet:

HCI 16:

Zeus ZS-210:

Lazer Rider Superskin:

Nolan N20:

Nolan N30:
Eric // LA Scooter Meetup Group // Stella 4T // Vespa LX // Vespa LXS // Honda Helix // some, uh, projects…
JHScoot

Post by JHScoot »

pants lol

Riding is riding