Stolen Buddy in Downtown Sacramento, CA

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

squidsie

Stolen Buddy in Downtown Sacramento, CA

Post by squidsie »

Someone stole my beloved 2009 International Pamplona Buddy from the parking lot of my apartment complex sometime on Friday night/Saturday morning.

If anyone sees or hears anything, PLEASE message me.
Thank you for all your help!
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (198.45 KiB) Viewed 439 times
EvilNerdLord

Post by EvilNerdLord »

you forgot to post the plate number.
Professional nerd, Cube dweller, and wannabe Evil Overlord (OK, maybe not too evil or lord over more than I can manage...well,­ on second thought make that Suburbanite just trying to make his way in the world as best he can)
k1dude

Post by k1dude »

I HATE thieves. Good luck. But I doubt you'll get it back. Hopefully your insurance will replace it.
GregsBuddy

Post by GregsBuddy »

So sorry to hear of your loss.
Thieves are such dicks!
Dooglas

Post by Dooglas »

k1dude wrote:I HATE thieves. Good luck. But I doubt you'll get it back. Hopefully your insurance will replace it.
Yes, scooter thieves are the lowest of the low. The trouble is that you probably won't want it back even if it is found considering how stolen bikes are usually mistreated. Hopefully, you have good insurance and can get it replaced sooner rather than later. Now about heavy cables, rugged locks, and posts or rings set in concrete. It is a pain, but evidently it is necessary.