The Chifs are home

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

issue31

The Chifs are home

Post by issue31 »

:D I hope this photo works. If not I will Go to PB and try something different. I had a 09 125 Buddy (Lil Chief) that I passed on to my wife. We traded in her 50cc Buddy and got me a Buddy170fi (Big Chief) Itching to get out and ride! Yesterday 36 deg.and a few snow flakes. Today WIND WIND and more WIND, here this afternoon! Just had to show them off! Been getting a lot of info from this site SCOOTER PROFESSER and over at MODERN BUDDY. Got milk crates on them now. Will be putting my fly rod on one of them, and then heading trout fishing. Ride safe and take care. It was nice doing business with Mark at Red Wing Motor Sports! Issue31 (John
jasondavis48108

Post by jasondavis48108 »

looks like your set to have a whole buch O' fun this season. I love the brown and tan color too.
"Only the curious have, if they live, a tale worth telling at all" Alastair Reid
ericalm
Site Admin

Post by ericalm »

Congrats!

"Gooooone fishin'…"
Eric // LA Scooter Meetup Group // Stella 4T // Vespa LX // Vespa LXS // Honda Helix // some, uh, projects…