buddy with a topcase???

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

chillas61210

buddy with a topcase???

Post by chillas61210 »

I would love to see pictures of what some of your buddy's with top cases trying to decide if I would like the look. Thanks!
Lindsay
chillas61210

Post by chillas61210 »

really like the look of the givi e370 tech not sure if it will be too big for a buddy though.
Lindsay
KABarash

Post by KABarash »

Pop the top case off your Blur and sit it on your buddy, that should give you the visual......
Aging is mandatory, growing up is optional.
My kids call me 'crazy', I prefer 'Eccentric'.
Nullius in verba
chillas61210

Post by chillas61210 »

smart thinking :)
Lindsay
michelle_7728

Post by michelle_7728 »

The Coocase Wizard is 38 liters, if that helps. Not sure how that compares to the size of the top case you mentioned. As it is, I had to make a platform to mount it on so it wouldn't stick out so much in the back.
Attachments
Buddy with coocase 2.jpg
Buddy with coocase 2.jpg (175.56 KiB) Viewed 623 times
Last edited by michelle_7728 on Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Past bikes: 08' Genuine Buddy 125, '07 Yamaha Majesty 400, '07 Piaggio MP3 250, '08 Piaggio MP3 500, '08 Aprilia Scarabeo 500
Current bikes: Two '09 Genuine Buddy 125's
kmrcstintn

Post by kmrcstintn »

this is my 2009 Buddy 125, named Bianca, wearing a Scootr Logic hard case mounted to a chrome rear rack I obtained from scooterworks...

http://scootrlogic.com/scooterlogic/SLHB1.html

it cost me @ $75 from the Genuine dealer where I got Bianca, BMA cycles in Bainbridge, PA; it lacks an O-ring seal, but the lip on the lid fits into a groove on the bottom of the case which keeps rain out; I wear XL sized 3/4 helmets w/ faceplates (THH & Fuel brand) and XL sized full faced Zox Thunder helmets and it holds them all
:)
chillas61210

Post by chillas61210 »

Wow PA buddy riders coming out of the woodwork on this post! I love to see others in the semi local area!
Lindsay
kmrcstintn

Post by kmrcstintn »

I lived in Carlisle in an apartment building on the corner of A St. & Pitt St. a few years ago...kinda miss it (small town feel, but close to Harrisburg) and kinda don't (neighborhood dynamics were changing for the worse); too far to ride my scoot from Palmyra, but I gotta get over there to see the major expansion to the Army Heritage Museum some weekend...

if you don't know about it...

Meltdown Scooter Rally by Three Mile Island Scooter Club in August:

http://www.tmisc.org/meltdown.htm

the rally caters to riders of mopeds up to the largest maxi-scooters & fun group of people to boot...

club website:

http://www.tmisc.org/

they have weekly gatherings, planned rides, impromptu rides, and participate is parades in Harrisburg, Mechanicsburg, New Cumberland, and Camp Hill...the roster is expanding to include Hummelstown this summer