[NSR] Wicked-cool marching band performance

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

Tocsik

[NSR] Wicked-cool marching band performance

Post by Tocsik »

I know there are many video game, anime and animation fans on this forum (plus just general geeks - I mean that as a compliment) who will appreciate this. Worth the 6 minute viewing.
<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/E2UaVcZPsYU&re ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/E2UaVcZPsYU&re ... &version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></embed></object>

(In case the imbedded video doesn't work)
.::I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man do they come up with some great ideas::.
opposable_thumbs

Post by opposable_thumbs »

Fantastic! And impressive!!!!!
bigbropgo

Post by bigbropgo »

I geeked a bit when they made the triforce. got everywhere. :D cool vid. :clap:
no i don't ride a scooter, i am a scooter pilot!
VICTUS MORTUUS VENATOR
pdxrita

Post by pdxrita »

Hah! Saw my own video game history there. I recognized Pong and Tetrus in the beginning, they lost me in the middle, and then I knew the Mario stuff at the end because my son plays it endlessly on his 3DS (I also did play some Mario way back when it was new). Also, as a former band and drum corps geek, I have to say it was pretty well executed. I only wish that they had flipped one of the blocks in the Tetrus segment. That would have been really impressive.
Lokky

Post by Lokky »

bigbropgo wrote:I geeked a bit when they made the triforce. got everywhere. :D cool vid. :clap:
haha yeah, easily the best part of the video.

For a whole second I was like, uh four triangles? That's no triforce! Then they made the sword and I lost it.
bigbropgo

Post by bigbropgo »

pdxrita wrote:Hah! Saw my own video game history there. I recognized Pong and Tetrus in the beginning, they lost me in the middle, and then I knew the Mario stuff at the end because my son plays it endlessly on his 3DS (I also did play some Mario way back when it was new). Also, as a former band and drum corps geek, I have to say it was pretty well executed. I only wish that they had flipped one of the blocks in the Tetrus segment. That would have been really impressive.
mortal combat logo. :wink:
no i don't ride a scooter, i am a scooter pilot!
VICTUS MORTUUS VENATOR
Drum Pro

Post by Drum Pro »

That took me back to band camp... Ohh the endless rudaments and paradidles. Cool vid!!!
AlleyOops

Post by AlleyOops »

so awesome!
- Ally
LunaP

Post by LunaP »

I squee'd. Everywhere. The whole time. And immediately shared on FB to my musician/geek friends who will do the same thing. Best. Thing. Evar.

I love dorks, they do stuff like this :D :D :D