New owner and new member from Canada

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

Bighammer

New owner and new member from Canada

Post by Bighammer »

Hey guys and girls. My name is Eric and i'm from Tracy in Québec, Canada.
I'm 33 y/o and i have wife and 2 kids (tornados lol).
I'm working on a ferry placing the cars and oiler in mains engines room.
Last week I just buy a Genuine buddy 50 (PGO Metro 50 here in Canada) and thanks to this forum i founds so much wonderful advice and story that i decided to join hehe.

Oh and sorry about the grammar i'm french and my english is really rusty, hope you don't mind too much about it. :oops:

The bike i buy had 500 mi and it is a 2009 demo from the dealer and come w/o restriction top at 45/50 mi/h. That's a wonderful bike.
Drum Pro

Post by Drum Pro »

No worries about your English. Welcome.
siobhan

Post by siobhan »

Yah Québec! Bienvenue à Modern Buddy!

I was lucky enough to have two weeks of riding and camping in your beautiful province last June. I took the Hudson-Oka ferry to ride up to Mont-Tremblant. Looking at your location, there is a ferry near you. It would have been fun if you worked on this ferry.

We rode through several réserves fauniques, parcs and two ZECs! We rode as far as Manic-Cinq and then took the ferry from Godbout to Matane.

We even got to celebrate Fête de la Saint-Jean-Baptiste on 24.June at the Ermitage Saint-Antoine. It was surreal.

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful.

My favorite sign

My second favorite sign

I will be back!
Bighammer

Post by Bighammer »

well i'm working on the ferry near my location hahaha and that's a good idea to come in Quebec whit a dualsport lol the road here a so crappy and full of hole that will gulp u'r whole bike hahahaha.

Me in engine room of NM Catherine Legardeur