It's a buddy

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

bullitt.buddy

It's a buddy

Post by bullitt.buddy »

Well, finally picked up my Buddy. Two words......LOVE IT! Picked it up around 6:00 pm, drove home in heavy rush hour (no choice). Ya'll are right about being invisible. By 9:00 pm, had 20 miles on it. Rode to work this morning, 1 minute flat! The parking garage at my office has an extremely steep ramp.............no problem. This baby is great. I do have issues with my helmet. It's a 3/4 and fits great, but I feel like Dark Helmet from Spaceballs. I am going to get a FF as soon as I can. I just wanted something to protect my egg on the spot. Hope to ride this weekend, looks like rain though. Got her just in time for hurricane season.
Murphy's Law............
Well be safe and enjoy yours as much as I'm enjoying mine.

:lol: Late
100 MPG, Sucka! That's why!
golfingirl

Post by golfingirl »

Congrats Bullitt! Sounds like you're enjoying your new addiction. What colour did you get? Planning any mods like many of the people on this site? Definitely gget yourself A FF helmet. I love mine... very comfy and I'm sooo happy I bought one to protect my whole egg.

Enjoy! :D
Laura
bullitt.buddy

Post by bullitt.buddy »

Thanks Golfingirl, My little Bullitt is black and silver. I was going to go with the sunset, but started falling for the black one at the last minute. My dealer order several sunsets, but there was only one black in stock. I plan on doin' some mods once I get more experienced. My dealer says they are coming out with peformance parts in a couple of months. For example .....new exaust...........sweeet. A FF hemet is definately in my future. Thanks to everyone for thier advice and wisdom on riding these little guys...........damn they're quick.

Late,
J.T.
100 MPG, Sucka! That's why!