Attn Cincinnati: Friday Lunch Ride Today

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

lobsterman

Attn Cincinnati: Friday Lunch Ride Today

Post by lobsterman »

ScooterDave, SteMer, Matt (mybuddy) and I have been doing some lunch time rides and/or lunches, and we thought we'd toss out the invitation to join us.

This Friday (Sept 21) at noon, we will meet at Mac's in Clifton for the all you can eat salad, pizza & drink for 5 bucks.

Some of us will be meeting up downtown at 11:30 to ride there together. If you want to do that, show up under the Tower Place parking garage at 4th & Elm:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&g ... =addr&om=1

If you're not coming from the downtown area you could just meet up with us at Mac's in Clifton. I don't know the address or I'd post that too, maybe Dave can do that.

A good time will be had by all, or at least better than sitting at your desk at work and eating lunch by yourself.
Kevin
AYPWIP?
Ajax

Post by Ajax »

Can't make it :cry:
ItalianBoy

Post by ItalianBoy »

Too far for me to try to ride down from Dayton on my lunch hour and still be back to work at a reasonable time. Otherwise I'd try to come down to meet everyone.
lobsterman

Post by lobsterman »

ItalianBoy wrote:Too far for me to try to ride down from Dayton on my lunch hour and still be back to work at a reasonable time. Otherwise I'd try to come down to meet everyone.
Yeah, that is kind of a haul for a lunch time ride. There's plenty of other scooter activity down here though, if you don't already know about it check out http://www.scootcincinnati.com/ for info about general scooter madness, regular Wednesday night rides, free BBQ night at Metro Scooter, Autobahn open house, etc. and of course the WKRP Rally.
Kevin
AYPWIP?
ScooterDave
Most Likely to Spontaneously Combust

Post by ScooterDave »