Happy Veterans Day

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

theflash784

Happy Veterans Day

Post by theflash784 »

I just wanted to give a shout out to all the veterans here on MB- whichever era and whatever branch of service- Thank You! My son was in the Army, I have a nephew in the Air Force and other family members and friends have served in every branch- some are active, some are in reserves. Happy Veterans Day to all of you and thank you for your service
LunaP

Post by LunaP »

A sincere

Thank you

to all our Veterans today, and every day.
agrogod

Post by agrogod »

Thanks for thinking of us. For all who gave and lost, it is very much appreciated. theflash784 what's your son's MOS, I was a 16 Poppa/Sierra, also known as a Track Missle system/Portable Manpad (it was a dual job). Hope he's doing well. And again thank you all.
"When your mouth is yapping your arms stop flapping, get to work" - a quote from my father R.I.P..
always start with the simple, it may end up costing you little to nothing
rick71454

Post by rick71454 »

Hello Veterans:

Thank you for your services to safeguard our nation and its way of life. Because of you all........I can ride my Buddy in Freedom.

Rick71454
theflash784

Happy Veterans Day

Post by theflash784 »

Agrogod- my son was a MP with the 1st Div- the Big Red One. My nephew is also an MP in the Air Force. My son has been out of the service for two years now. He was in Germany, Kosovo and Iraq.
agrogod

Re: Happy Veterans Day

Post by agrogod »

theflash784 wrote:Agrogod- my son was a MP with the 1st Div- the Big Red One. My nephew is also an MP in the Air Force. My son has been out of the service for two years now. He was in Germany, Kosovo and Iraq.
Now isn't that a coincidence and then some. I was looking at the MP job when I first enlisted, but all stateside openings where filled. My friend at work was with the 1st Division, and my older sister was Air Force (not MP). Of course all that was during a much calmer time.

"No Mission Too Difficult, No Sacrifice Too Great—Duty First!"
"When your mouth is yapping your arms stop flapping, get to work" - a quote from my father R.I.P..
always start with the simple, it may end up costing you little to nothing