Scoter Withdrawal...

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

Wheelz

Scoter Withdrawal...

Post by Wheelz »

I've been in Chicago for a little over two months. Before I left Florida, I had to sell my Rattllers, which left me the Vespa. About a month ago I was riding and avoided a pothole, only to hit a much bigger pothole on the otherside of it. I bent my rear wheel! :x I made the decision to shut her down for the season, even with an insurance claim it would still cost me $250 to get it fixed, and I just don't have that scrap atm. I'm gonna get the parts I need over the winter and get it fixed.
I have been without a scoot for the longest time in a few years. The weather in the City is supposed to be in the 50's for the rest of the week and I am jonesin! Couple that with the reality that it's gonna be at least four more months of no scoot. I been down for a coupla weeks before, that sucked, but this is strange.
Oh well, the bikes are getting work in and I'm lighter than I have been in years. Bring on the winter, I'm geared up and ready. I'd like to be ready to scoot though. Thanks for letting me vent.
"Hey You, yeah, all you'se thoughts, specially you, creepy wierd one in the corner, Screw you guys, I'm going for a ride..."
viney266

Post by viney266 »

You need some playing cards in the spokes. Maybe the sound will help ;)
Speed is only a matter of money...How fast do you want to go?
charlie55

Post by charlie55 »

Wheelz

Post by Wheelz »

Man Charlie that watch is a killer.
I just noticed I did not even spell scooter right, in my title :oops:
That's how bad it is kids, I can't think straight.
perhaps the missing "O" is represented by my missing wheel? See, a sick mind can justify anything.

I just might try that Viney :P
"Hey You, yeah, all you'se thoughts, specially you, creepy wierd one in the corner, Screw you guys, I'm going for a ride..."