SOUTHEAST US: scootnashville.com calendar

Info on scooter gatherings of all types & sizes

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

jprestonian

SOUTHEAST US: scootnashville.com calendar

Post by jprestonian »

Hey, folx... spring is sproinging to some degree, and I just want to remind y'all that for those near the Nashville area, there's a great place to find out about rides, meetups and local/regional events and rallies: scootnashville.com!

Of course, scootnashville's Blue vs. Grey II: Reconstruction 2013 is happening June 14-16, 2013, and registration is now open for that. But especially for those in middle Tennessee, the events calendar lets you know where the Saturday coffee klatch is meeting, and other meetups, rides and events, too. No dues, no obligations -- we're not a club -- just a loose affiliation of misfits who like scooters. :)

So drop in if you're in the area. We don't care what you ride... just THAT you ride! Hope to see you soon!
jprestonian

Post by jprestonian »

Just wanted to share the first low-key promo video for Blue vs. Grey II: Reconstruction 2013, being held in Nashville, TN June 14-16, 2013.

Hope to see y'all there! I need some of you to register Union, so I'm not the ONLY blue shirt on the battlefield. ;)