Cocoa Beach Scooter Rally Shipping - CLE to Cocoa

Info on scooter gatherings of all types & sizes

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

pocphil
Dealer

Cocoa Beach Scooter Rally Shipping - CLE to Cocoa

Post by pocphil »

http://www.facebook.com/events/304655232927724/

The Cocoa Beach Scooter Rally is fast approaching, and if you misssed it last time...you suck.

It was tons o' fun, and I did NOT expect there to be so many amazing bikes down there. You can be part of the event in high style!

We are doing Cocoa beach Shipping Again - Same rules as last time...We will be picking up in Cleveland, Akron, Columbus, Pittsburgh and maybe DC and Richmond (based on participation).

If you would like to have your bike shipped it will cost around $250 (based on participation). That allows you to also ship a couple bags of riding gear, helmets etc. so you don't have to fly with that stuff on the plane.

We take care of all the tie-downs etc. and each bike is strapped down and blanketed. We will be getting to Cocoa Beach on Thursday and leaving the following Tuesday.

If you want to be a part of this program hit my email or message me.

phil@clevelandmoto.com

We will need 16 shipments to make this project work. If we don't have the 16 shipments confirmed and paid Feb. 1 we are going to scrub the project and fly down. Respond directly to my email if you're interested or have questions.

Once we have the potential customers sorted we'll start working out our route and pricing schedule, people who are closer will pay less, bigger bikes may pay more etc.

UPDATE - We currently have 8 confirmed bikes shipping, we need 8 more. We're getting close on the date, so if you're thinking about it...get in touch with me asap.

As always - use my digits for immediate satisfaction 440-258-3358

Phil
POC
pocphil
Dealer

Only 3 spaces remain!

Post by pocphil »

We have 3 spaces left for shipping bikes to the Cocoa Beach Rally. We are picking up bikes in Columbus, Pittsburgh, DC and anywhere between DC and Cocoa Beach. If you want to get in on the fun, get in touch with me ASAP.

pocphil@gmail.com

or My Cell at:

440-258-3358

Thanks,
Phil