Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

davelhunter

BMW Blur!

Post by davelhunter »

Just saw this one of a kind BMW Blur.
Attachments
b1.jpg
b1.jpg (73.57 KiB) Viewed 1584 times
Last edited by davelhunter on Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
chickdr

Post by chickdr »

LOL - What a poser.... BMW actually makes a cool scooter, why not just buy one of those?
Terr Bear

Post by Terr Bear »

There is an artical about the BMW scotter in the current issue of Auto Week (yes Auto Week). It looks pretty awesome.
"When your racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after... is just waiting." Steve Mc Queen "Le Mans"
Rippinyarn

Post by Rippinyarn »

And here's my little review of the BMW "C" scoots from the Progressive International Motorcycle Show in Novi. It's no Blur, but it would do. Can someone give me 10k or so?

http://www.examiner.com/article/progres ... -up-part-1
Rovers SC
Check out the latest at scooterfile.com
davelhunter

Post by davelhunter »

I actually prefer the blur because of its smaller size and maneuverability. Especially since I've been able to hit 88 mph indicated on flat ground now that the motor is broken in and I am running synthetic motor & gear oil.
chickdr

Post by chickdr »

davelhunter wrote:I actually prefer the blur because of its smaller size and maneuverability. Especially since I've been able to hit 88 mph indicated on flat ground now that the motor is broken in and I am running synthetic motor & gear oil.
I have to believe that figure isn't accurate. I don't see many vehicles running 15% above their stated top speed. You really think synthetic lubricants are making it go faster? As I said in another thread- I would love to get a few Blurs together and see if they really have huge differences in top speed.