Last warm day for a while...

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

still shifting

Last warm day for a while...

Post by still shifting »

It is supposed to get up to 58* today and I am going to take advantage and burn up a tank of gas. R
skully93

Post by skully93 »

enjoy it! still a month to go for reasonable weather!
BootScootin'FireFighter

Post by BootScootin'FireFighter »

we just had a 57 degree day yesterday. Got in 90 miles total, local roads. Could've done a lot more if I started in the morning and didn't sleep in. Felt good to just ride with no particular place to go. Too long of high 20 days where I'm not motivated to go more than 20 miles.
Tocsik

Post by Tocsik »

Good job, stillshifting!
I finally rode here in Denver today. It's 25 this morning but the roads are clear and that's all I need.
.::I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man do they come up with some great ideas::.
skully93

Post by skully93 »

heh. I left and it was 18 supposedly. not bad considering last week's snow! Watch those icy corners, Tocsik! I've found a few with black ice, but fortunately not the hard way. I'm sure your heated grips help. Are you going to get to ride with us anytime soon?

Come on Spring!
Tocsik

Post by Tocsik »

skully93 wrote:heh. I left and it was 18 supposedly. not bad considering last week's snow! Watch those icy corners, Tocsik! I've found a few with black ice, but fortunately not the hard way. I'm sure your heated grips help. Are you going to get to ride with us anytime soon?

Come on Spring!
Well, I would sure like to try! When/who?
.::I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man do they come up with some great ideas::.
issue31

still cold

Post by issue31 »

:cry: Still cold,snow and ice still on some roads. along with SAND!