Performance Lowering Shock

All things Genuine Blur

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

ScootCorps

Performance Lowering Shock

Post by ScootCorps »

Hey everyone,
I have been working on this for a bit now and have finally started my company specializing in the Genuine Blur.
Seeing how no one else seems to care enough to offer anything for this awesome scooter, I thought I would.

My first product is a high-quality 230mm adjustable pre-load gas shock that will lower your seat 24mm (1")

I am still working on the website but you can see more pics on FB
https://www.facebook.com/scootcorps
PM me if you have questions or want to order.
Edwub

Post by Edwub »

I got to admit, the title of this post surprised me!

Why would I want a shock that would lower my performance? :P

I'm interested though, could you please explain how it works and what's different about using this vs the stock to someone who barely knows how to operate his scoot? :)
ScootCorps

Post by ScootCorps »

The most beneficial part is that it lowers your seat height 1 inch without compromising seat comfort. Some of the additional benefits are also that unlike alot of lowering kits for motorcycles or side effects of using shorter shocks on scooters is that you lose ride quality. This shock is machined. Not made from tube steel like the oem part. So it actually allows for less flex when cornering and transmits the road more directly so you have a more connected feel when riding. I spend an average of 70 miles each day riding with this setup and it just makes for a better Blur.
I hope that answers your questions but if not, I'm happy to answer more.