Bought a 2013 Blur

All things Genuine Blur

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

Kennyr44

Bought a 2013 Blur

Post by Kennyr44 »

Well last week I gave up my tricked out Aprilia Sr70 for a White 2013 Blur. I have zero buyers remorse. The Blur is exactly what I was after. Its 100 lb's heavier and feels so much more stable than the Aprila. It's not really any faster till you get to about 40 to 50 I'm guessing. The comfort level is real good for my size, 5'10' 155 lb. It's the perfect height for me
, Im flat footing and not cramped at all. I'm not saying the Aprilla wasn't all that but been there done that and now I'm absolutely loving the Blur. The Aprilia Sr50 forum is huge compared to this though.
Terr Bear

Post by Terr Bear »

Welcome to Blur World! You are going to love it (you already do!)
My Blur is my first scooter. Perfect for me. Handles great, looks great. I always get lots of people asking questions about it. When I saw it at Sportique Scooters, I knew that was the one I wanted.

Many happy miles! :D
"When your racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after... is just waiting." Steve Mc Queen "Le Mans"
Southerner

Post by Southerner »

I'd be interested in hearing your "new bike" impressions further. We are about the same height but I've got quite a few pounds on you.
Kennyr44

Post by Kennyr44 »

It should be fine for you. Plenty of power for more weight. I've owned dirt bikes, big bikes and 50cc scooters. This is my favorite. Its a good compromise. I could never go back to shifting or give up the under seat storage.