Genuine sale

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

Tocsik

Genuine sale

Post by Tocsik »

Just thought I would share:
http://www.genuinescooters.com/backtoschool.html

Starts tomorrow and ends Sept 2, 2013.
.::I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man do they come up with some great ideas::.
collegestudentgenius

A Dealer by me Wanted

Post by collegestudentgenius »

3584 OTD for a buddy 125 White Floor Model with the promotion. I am going to pay cash in full. This is fair? :? :shock: :?:
scullyfu

Re: A Dealer by me Wanted

Post by scullyfu »

collegestudentgenius wrote:3584 OTD for a buddy 125 White Floor Model with the promotion. I am going to pay cash in full. This is fair? :? :shock: :?:
does the dealer know you're paying cash? if not, ask if there's a cash discount OR ask about some discounts on accessories.

they're saving a good chunk of money by not running your credit card for the purchase. you have some leverage when you have actual cash in your hand. :)
WE'RE GOING THE WRONG WAY!!! Starbuck, BSG
collegestudentgenius

They are fully aware of my cash.

Post by collegestudentgenius »

Should I seek a Kymco, Sym Symba, or other scooter? I just need to be able to comfortably travel at 55 mph for about 1.5 hours at a time.
LunaP

Re: They are fully aware of my cash.

Post by LunaP »

collegestudentgenius wrote:Should I seek a Kymco, Sym Symba, or other scooter? I just need to be able to comfortably travel at 55 mph for about 1.5 hours at a time.
A buddy 150 or 170 will do this; I don't know about the other brands.

I DO know this... you should go sit on all of them, and see how you feel on each model. Make sure your feel comfortably hit the ground when the bike is off the stand. Some people just don't 'feel' right on certain scooters.