Me want.

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

k1dude

Me want.

Post by k1dude »

k1dude

Post by k1dude »

scootergrind

Post by scootergrind »

That's the coolest thing I've ever seen! I thought I'd seen them all, but not this. Thanks for adding the YouTube link also.
EvilNerdLord

Post by EvilNerdLord »

THAT! is so golden age super hero....as your EvilOverLord I wold look so cool and menacing on that....minion, fetch for me...minion? peon? hello? anyone here?....well, cr@p...at least I have the pic to at to my evil vehicle stable. :twisted:
Professional nerd, Cube dweller, and wannabe Evil Overlord (OK, maybe not too evil or lord over more than I can manage...well,­ on second thought make that Suburbanite just trying to make his way in the world as best he can)
jrsjr
Moderator Emeritus

Post by jrsjr »

Just the name, MEGOLA, is enough to cause me to swoon. :twisted: I've been a giant fan every since I first read about them, lo, those many years ago. Apparently the original owner's manual actually instructed you to ride in circles at stops to prevent having to stop the motor since there is no clutch. I'd love to throw a leg over one in an out-of-the way place like in the video because the Megola owns the cool. No wonder Jay Leno wanted one.
Dooglas

Post by Dooglas »

1930 Henderson Streamline custom
Attachments
Henderson.jpg
Henderson.jpg (52.55 KiB) Viewed 413 times