Stolen Pamplona 150 in Columbia, SC

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

nackedei

Stolen Pamplona 150 in Columbia, SC

Post by nackedei »

Sigh. Swiped from in front of my apartment, where it has regularly been parked--without incident and with disc lock--for almost two years.

It's a 2009 150cc Pamplona, with matching rear rack and black cowls. Pretty much no hope in finding it, but thought I'd drop a line here on the off chance anyone else is from these parts.
Tam Tam

Damn!!!

Post by Tam Tam »

Texas here, just wanted to say very sorry for your loss and hope it gets straightened out one way or another
"When you're racing, that's when you're really alive. Everything else...everything...just becomes waiting to race." - Steve McQueen
Driller

Post by Driller »

Any thing show on Cl for the area?
"My name is Mike. I suffer from multiple bike disorder."
CapnK

Post by CapnK »

If it shows up down here in in Georgetown or the area, I'll know it. I think I am the only Buddy owner in at least a 50 mile radius, and one of only a few scooter riders...

And if you are thinking to get another, let me know - I don't really want to, but I need to sell mine because I don't need 3 bikes. It's an '09 Italia 150 w/under 2K miles on the odometer, beautiful shape, front and rear Genuine racks, and a cheap topcase I painted to match. There are pics here on the forum, nothing's changed from what you'll see, I just don't ride it other than monthly or so (for a mile or two to keep it in good shape) because I don't have it licensed/insured.

Will be keeping an eye out, and my fingers crossed for you!
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. - M. Twain
ucandoit

Post by ucandoit »

Can you tell us mileage, color, etc. There is one for sale on Minneapolis Craigslist. No photo but he/she says it's red, about 1000 miles on it, which seems very little for an 09. i think you really should keep checking all craigslists. It isn't that hard. It stinks that people would steal someone's scooter.
srbbnd

Post by srbbnd »

Ooooooh that sucks sorry, will keep an eye out in Charleston, SC for it.