Dealer in Colorado.

The original 2-stroke Genuine scooter and its 4-stroke manual and automatic offspring

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

Tipper

Dealer in Colorado.

Post by Tipper »

Can anyone recommend a decent dealer in Colorado ?

Here is my route so if there is anywhere that isnt too much of a detour that would be a bonus.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewe ... VJobpXcXMY

The genuine site comes up with a fair few including 'Unique rides' in Fort Collins ,has anybody had dealing with them before ?

I just need an oil change and another couple of small jobs doing. I could do them in a parking lot but it will be easier to get them done inside on a bench.
Neurotic-Hapi-Snak

Post by Neurotic-Hapi-Snak »

If it was MN I could have you visit my house to change your oil, even got way more Rotella T5 than I'll ever need. Hopefully somebody in CO maybe has a garage or at least a driveway to let you use. You try Modern Vespa Not So Modern? I know Ive heard of at least one good vintage Vespa shop near Denver, though they might be confused by your leaking oil (oil change :P ).
Tipper

Post by Tipper »

Made it across Nebraska in one hit.

I spoke to Ryan at scooterworks and he spoke to Genuine and they said that Unique Rides are more than capable of doing the work. I am heading across to Fort Collins tomorrow and then I will swing by on my way to the Rockies on Tuesday :)

https://mattipper.wordpress.com/2015/05 ... -real-dog/
stASH

Post by stASH »

I thought you meant something else regarding the dealer in CO...
JohnKiniston

Post by JohnKiniston »

Hey Tipper, Why are you not rotating your tires so they wear evenly?

You should be able to swap the three around every couple days with your stock toolkit and a little bit of time.
Tipper

Post by Tipper »

JohnKiniston wrote:Hey Tipper, Why are you not rotating your tires so they wear evenly?

You should be able to swap the three around every couple days with your stock toolkit and a little bit of time.
Because I had a million and one other things on my mind and I am lazy.

The rear has been replaced and with any luck will last me the rest of my trip.
Tipper

Post by Tipper »

Has anybody used A2Z motorsports in Vegas before ? I will be due another oil change by the time I get there.
Robbie

Post by Robbie »

Tipper wrote:Has anybody used A2Z motorsports in Vegas before ? I will be due another oil change by the time I get there.
Hopefully someone has done business there.
In looking at the site their primary focus, relative to scooters, seems to be the stuff from China.

I see no info on their site regarding any Genuine product or support.

But, that being said, a oil change/service performed by someone that can keep the Chinese stuff operating, should not find the task too daunting.

Rob
quen047

Post by quen047 »

Robbie wrote:
Tipper wrote:Has anybody used A2Z motorsports in Vegas before ? I will be due another oil change by the time I get there.
Hopefully someone has done business there.
In looking at the site their primary focus, relative to scooters, seems to be the stuff from China.

I see no info on their site regarding any Genuine product or support.

But, that being said, a oil change/service performed by someone that can keep the Chinese stuff operating, should not find the task too daunting.

Rob
On the Genuine website A2Z is listed as an authorized dealer but I see no sign of anything other than Chinese stuff on the dealer website. Hmmm