My Nimble Nimbus (Buddy 125)

Scooter and Rally Pictures and Videos

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

Queenlian

My Nimble Nimbus (Buddy 125)

Post by Queenlian »

I am new to the forums (and to scootering in general), so allow me to introduce you to my beautiful scooter which I have named Nimby (for the Numbus2K emblem I've replaced her Buddy logo with in the rear. not pictured here though). She is a 2009 Buddy 125 with a fully custom paint job. She used to be bubblegum pink but the original owner put a stop to that. Lucky me! :)

bgwss

Post by bgwss »

Welcome to the forum! Looks pretty sharp! :D
Wingscribe

Post by Wingscribe »

Looking good there...I know the emblem you speak of (Have Falcon: Millennium Edition on my car).

Welcome (Now I have to go see if they still have that Hamster Wheel Drive emblem...)
laurfunkle

Post by laurfunkle »

Congrats and welcome! A 125 is a great Buddy to have. Hope you have a blast getting to know her and that she treats you well! :D
Queenlian

Post by Queenlian »

Thanks all!

And I dont know if they have the HWD one anymore but their shop is currently suspended. They have apparently been having some major issues lately. I had to open a case with Etsy to get them to ship my emblem cause they never shipped it and weren't responding to any communication (which apparently has been happening a LOT lately. My case is closed but it looks like they still have open cases because the shop is still suspended. I wouldn't recommend ordering from them again though. The emblems are great but getting them to actually ship them once you've paid is not so great. :(
Wingscribe

Post by Wingscribe »

And I was so excited to get "Kobayashi Maru" on the rear of my scoot...

I guess life goes on...