2007 Trip Stats Up

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

Alix B

2007 Trip Stats Up

Post by Alix B »

Hey there.

Last week I had some spare time to complete a list of stats from the trip. According to stats from my website, www.peacescooter.com, it seems the highest percentage of readers went there from here, so I thought I would post a link for you. http://www.peacescooter.com/uncategoriz ... rip-stats/

Thanks for reading along last summer-making it worth actually blogging whilst attempting to conquer 11,000 miles. Heads up-this summer I'm riding the 1,600 or so miles that I call the "missing peace," a route from D.C. to Fargo, ND, that, once ridden, completes the Peace sign symbol.

Look forward to meeting those who I didn't meet before. This time I'm gonna try more video blogging. It will be more fun for me also and helpful while working on this documentary......

The scooter is still starting RIGHT up, even though I *cringe* don't ride that much with this weather. But she's ready to scooooooooot again-me TOO!
Thanks y'all
Alix
SteMer

Post by SteMer »

It was a blast to follow you on your journey through your photos. Loved seeing it through your eyes. You captured quite a diversity of things. Fun to see parts of the country I may never get to, and the people you discovered along the way.
ericalm
Site Admin

Post by ericalm »

Thanks for sharing this, Alix—it's a great summary. Thanks also for the props for the forum and all the dealers along the way. I live 2 miles from NoHo and don't know that falafel place, so I'm still learning stuff from your ride! :)
Eric // LA Scooter Meetup Group // Stella 4T // Vespa LX // Vespa LXS // Honda Helix // some, uh, projects…
coopdway

Post by coopdway »

ericalm wrote: so I'm still learning stuff from your ride! :)
Yes!! Thanks much Alix and I'll be looking forward to more.
EP_scoot

Post by EP_scoot »

Alix,
thanks for posting that. What an amazing feat ! Reading the stats answers some of the questions I had while reading your blog during the trip. :D
Beer is the answer . . . what was the question?

D.
Alix B

YUM

Post by Alix B »

Ask Mike or Tammy the name, I looked through photos and don't have it anywhere. :(
But LOOK: