FS: 2012 Black Buddy 125 -- NoVA/DC Metro

Info on scooter gatherings of all types & sizes

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

JAEGER

FS: 2012 Black Buddy 125 -- NoVA/DC Metro

Post by JAEGER »

Howdy!

Alas, the combination of kids and work have caused my Buddy to live mostly unridden and unloved in my garage. Since I gotta keep the work and the kids, the scoot's gotta go.

She's a black 2012 Genuine Buddy 125 that I bought new from Modern Classics in DC.

The bike always been garage kept, and has never been down.

Bike is in perfect working order and is in good shape other than a few dings from being in the garage (and a few decorative stickers).

♦ Includes cargo rack and tailpack (with decorations!)
♦ CRG bar-end "Lanesplitter" mirrors
♦ Buddy 125 decals removed

Bike gets a legit 80mpg hauling my 240-lb butt with the throttle pegged, and has enough locking cargo space to carry a case of beer. (Has always been a good grocery-getter.)

2120ish miles

If I had a 2-car garage I'd keep her, but space is tight and I could use the dollars for other stuff.

$1,500 OBO

Bike is located in Reston, VA -- I have a truck and can help transport if necessary.

This is x-posted on craigslist -- see here for pix! https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva ... 46150.html

--Jaeger
"Exterminate all rational thought. That is the conclusion I have come to." -- Bill Lee, Naked Lunch
<<NEUTIQUAM ERRO>>
2003 Triumph Speedmaster 904 // 2013 Genuine Buddy 125
www.blackletter.org
cummingsjc

Post by cummingsjc »

This post would probably get more looks if it was posted in the For Sale /Wanted to Buy section of this forum vice the Rallies and Events section.