Anyone want to make some extra $ talking about their scoot?

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

MohnJadden

Anyone want to make some extra $ talking about their scoot?

Post by MohnJadden »

I know this sounds spammy, so mods, feel free to intervene, but it's legitimate.

I do market research and focus groups on the side for beer money, and one of the companies I've done studies for before is doing an online focus group on scooters and motorcycles. It's five days with an hour or so per day starting August 14th. Pays $225 by a check if you qualify. You spend around 45-60 minutes per day answering questions and maybe recording webcam videos of you talking about stuff. If you're posting on a forum like Modernbuddy, it's basically the same.

The agency in question, Focus Forward, is having trouble getting respondents (probably because they list the study as for "Hobbies" and don't mention motorcycles and/or scooters until people get into the screening questions) and they've done right by me so I figure I'd do right by them.

They don't try to sell you on anything - they just want your honest opinions. You aren't asked to give any protected information, just demographics (name, age, salary range, your mailing address for the check, etc.).

If you're interested, you can call into 267-460-5465 and reference study 17-492 to try and qualify.

I make no extra money or otherwise for doing this. Feel free to spread this post and/or relevant info to any other moto or scoot groups/forums/etc. that you're a part of. US only.