Forums
 FAQHelp  LinksLinks    SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Buddy 50 Muffler Heat Shield Questions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums » General Discussion Previous topic :: Next topic  
compgeek 1979

Buddy 50

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:32 pm    Post subject: Buddy 50 Muffler Heat Shield Questions Reply with quote

Another question regarding the muffler. This time it's about the heat shield. I noticed on the muffler diagram there is an inner and outer heat shield. Since I purchased the bike used, I don't have either of these. Both my kids have burned their legs pretty bad recently on the exhaust so I find it necessary to get the heat shields. What I don't understand by the diagram is how these mount together. The muffler has 3 mounting locations. The inner shield had 4 mounting holes and a post.

The outer shield looks to have 3 mounting holes.

I would like to purchase these with the hardware for as little as possible. Scooter lounge has them for a total of $40 plus shipping. Can anyone assist with the mounting questions and maybe a cheaper place to purchase them. I don't care if they are used. I didn't have much luck on eBay.[/img]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums » General Discussion Previous topic :: Next topic  Time: GMT

Jump to: