Custom Buddy stickers

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

buzzvert

Custom Buddy stickers

Post by buzzvert »

Heeding my teenage daughter's advice that 95% of the off-the-shelf decals and stickers are corny and lame and "try-hard" (whatever that means), I took a stab at designing a sticker from scratch that is evocative of not only the origins of the Buddy but also the turmoil currently going on in the battles of Taiwan and Hong Kong to remain at least semi-autonomous. This says "Taiwan is Taiwan, Not China" and is taken directly from a sign during a protest of the same topic (pictured). If anyone wants one let me know and I can draw up an order or change the color palette... they'd be about $10 each or less in bulk.
Attachments
protest.jpg
protest.jpg (141.8 KiB) Viewed 660 times
preview.jpg
preview.jpg (32.52 KiB) Viewed 660 times
fried okra

Post by fried okra »

Do you have a pic and size of the decal?

And colors available?

fried okra
fried okra

Post by fried okra »

I see know that after posting and re-checking, the decal shows up.

I guess the site is slow to load pics :)

fried okra
buzzvert

Post by buzzvert »

fried okra wrote:I see know that after posting and re-checking, the decal shows up.

I guess the site is slow to load pics :)

fried okra
I did mine in a 5x3 oval matte print, matching the Buddy Red as best as possible. But I can do any color combo you'd like- minimum order is 4 for about $15 total shipped. Alternatively if anyone wants the photoshop file with the layers I can dropbox it and you can Vistaprint/Cricut etc. them for yourself.