Hello and thanks for having me!

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

eggsalad

Hello and thanks for having me!

Post by eggsalad »

Today I purchased a 2008 Buddy 150 International. There's an odometer discrepancy, but it's all fully explained in the paperwork, and the total mileage is under 5k. Paid $800.

Been looking for a decent scoot in this class for quite some time. I was previously only a little aware of the Buddy, so I did some reading here (before I joined) and this place is a useful resource seemingly populated by a nice bunch of people.

Thanks for having me!
Dage'sVew

Post by Dage'sVew »

Welcome! Sounds like you got a very good deal. Pictures are always nice!!
sc00ter

Post by sc00ter »

Welcome! Don't worry about the odometer reading, especially if its noted. Buddy's are durable, quality machines that can do incredible, trouble free miles. Ride, maintain and enjoy, its that simple with a Buddy.
BuddyRaton
Scooter Dork

Post by BuddyRaton »

Nice score! Welcome to MB.
"Things fall apart - it's scientific" - David Byrne
www.teamscootertrash.com

'06 Cream Buddy 125, 11 Blur 220, 13 BMW C 650 GT, 68 Vespa SS180, 64 Vespa GS MK II, 65 Lambretta TV 175, 67 Vespa GT, 64 Vespa 150 VBB 64 Vespa GL
Fernando

Post by Fernando »

Great deal and very pretty scooter :)

Motorcyclescreens.eu brand made from passion to touring and racing motorcycles. Idea was to create top quality products and not expensive in the same time for every motorcycle or scooter you would think of like KTM, windshield YAMAHA FZS 1000 FAZER, TRIUMPH, APRILIA, BMW, Cagiva, HONDA. Company provides top dedicated and universal windshields and motorcycle spoilers. We are proud that ours screens have positive comments and feedbacks on entire world !!! Check motorcycle windshield YAMAHA FZS 1000 FAZER for sale !!!
Last edited by Fernando on Mon May 11, 2020 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Franks scoot

Re: Hello and thanks for having me!

Post by Franks scoot »

eggsalad wrote:Today I purchased a 2008 Buddy 150 International. There's an odometer discrepancy, but it's all fully explained in the paperwork, and the total mileage is under 5k. Paid $800.

Been looking for a decent scoot in this class for quite some time. I was previously only a little aware of the Buddy, so I did some reading here (before I joined) and this place is a useful resource seemingly populated by a nice bunch of people.

Thanks for having me!
Joined recently myself (4/20) and agree, nice peeps and tons of info!