SQREAM San Diego!

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

schipper

SQREAM San Diego!

Post by schipper »

Scooter Queers Riding Everywhere and More- SQREAM- welcomes all queer and queer friendly San Diego scooterists! We plan to meet and ride at least once a month.

Sorry for the late notice but our first ride will be this Sunday, Sept 3. We'll be meeting at Twiggs Coffeehouse at 4590 Park Blvd in University Heights at 11 am. Please check www.sqream.net for a link to the Yahoo group. Hope to see some of you there! :D
Liz
whattheheck

Post by whattheheck »

Hmmm, now what are the odds that the Pink Buddy is the most popular in the group????

Be careful, too much talk about reved up engines and bore-stroke ratios might lead to Scooter Queers Riding EVERYONE And More! :lol:

Sorry, could not resist. I sincerely hope have you have a fantastic turnout and a wonderful ride :!:
schipper

Post by schipper »

:P

the last time I was at the shop, there was a seven year old girl there who could not stop screeching about how cuuuute that pink Buddy was. Mom kept patting her on the head and telling her she had to wait till she was sixteen. Now me, on the other hand? I ride an extremely butch butter yellow Chetak.
Liz
angieyou3

Post by angieyou3 »

now i wish i lived in san diego. this sounds super fun. have a good ride
schipper

Post by schipper »

I'm sure Frontier has some cheap flights. I even have an extra scooter I could lend you!

My aunt worked at the U of Akron for many years as a dorm supervisor.
Liz
angieyou3

Post by angieyou3 »

Thats awfully nice of you and I REALLY wish I could go, but I have other plans. Thanks much tho!! :D

...and what a small world... :P