Any recommendations on dealers in Sidney, Australia?

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

EP_scoot

Any recommendations on dealers in Sidney, Australia?

Post by EP_scoot »

OK,
so my friend is thinking in taking a look at some scoots.

Do our Aussie members have a recommendation on nice dealers in the Sidney area? She lives in Rozelle, which I guess is a suburb.

Thanks !
Beer is the answer . . . what was the question?

D.
peabody99

Post by peabody99 »

I am not sure if we have many members outside North America. I sometimes look around Modern Vespa and they have a more international membership. An Aussie did post here once though. I think the Buddy was called a Bella or something there.
jfrost2

Post by jfrost2 »

In another thread EP started, I found the buddy is being sold as the bolwell bella 125.

Not sure if there is a 125cc model for 2008 since bolwell's website no longer list the bike, but I'm sure many dealers would still carry 2007 models.
EP_scoot

Post by EP_scoot »

Hey J,
I saw that and sent her that way, but I guess they don't sell that anymore. At least it is not on their website.

At this point I just told her to look a few to see if she really likes it, regardless of brand, but I would like to steer her towards a nice dealer so the first impression is a good one.

I might have to become a member of MV . . . just too many memberships already :?
Beer is the answer . . . what was the question?

D.
jfrost2

Post by jfrost2 »

Bolwell imports many chinese scooters too if I am correct, many of them look like rocketas, vento's and other brands who import from china. I'd let her look at the pmx or gmax, otherwise, what she likes, research it, if it is made in china, i'd avoid it for a long term purchase.