phoenix roll call

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

poop colored buddy

phoenix roll call

Post by poop colored buddy »

all phoenix area riders scream a shout out and represent the valley! I want to see who is out there braving the 120 that's about to be upon us!
I have the scoots!
Legend

Post by Legend »

120 thats it? I am waiting for it to hit 130 this year.

Legend (lloyd) from Scottsdale here. Anytime anyone wants to get together for an impromptu ride, please contact me at dwtdct@aol.com. I will then foward my phone number.

How cool would it be to get all the Phoenix riders from this forum together for a ride one Saturday?
"I have no fear of losing my life - if I have to save a koala or a crocodile or a kangaroo or a snake, mate, I will save it. "
Steve Irwin
poop colored buddy

Legend wrote:120 thats it? I am waiting for it to hit 130 this year.

How cool would it be to get all phoenix riders together for a ride one Saturday?
That's what I'm thinking!
I have the scoots!
AgentKestrel

Re: phoenix roll call

Post by AgentKestrel »

poop colored buddy wrote:all phoenix area riders scream a shout out and represent the valley! I want to see who is out there braving the 120 that's about to be upon us!
Not from Phoenix but will be braving the 120-130 degree temps with you guys. :wink:
poop colored buddy

AgentKestrel wrote:
poop colored buddy wrote:all phoenix area riders scream a shout out and represent the valley! I want to see who is out there braving the 120 that's about to be upon us!
Not from Phoenix but will be braving the 120-130 degree temps with you guys. :wink:
Shout out to Tucson! What kind of kestrel do you ride? A talon?
I have the scoots!
Legend

Post by Legend »

Kestrel is a great bike. Airfoil pro? Talon? You racing IMAZ?
"I have no fear of losing my life - if I have to save a koala or a crocodile or a kangaroo or a snake, mate, I will save it. "
Steve Irwin
AgentKestrel

Post by AgentKestrel »

poop colored buddy wrote:
AgentKestrel wrote:
Shout out to Tucson! What kind of kestrel do you ride? A talon?
I would love to own a Kestrel, but I ride a very old Trek 920. My name comes form an old "mud" I used to play based on Spy vs. Spy. Just lack the creativity to change it. :roll:
Keys

Post by Keys »

Legend wrote: How cool would it be to get all the Phoenix riders from this forum together for a ride one Saturday?
We (the Scarabs Scooter Club) do a monthly scoot you'd be more than welcome to attend. Also, we are having our annual rally this weekend. Thursday night at 7pm at the Bikini Lounge, 1402 Grand...or 4 Peaks Brewery at 11 am at 1340 E. 8th St. in Tempe.

People on this board who are affiliated with the Scarabs are; Gurneymonkey, Lou76, Syd, Valgal, myself...come on out and ride!

www.phxscarabsc.com

--Keys 8)
"Life without music would Bb"
DouglasLive

Post by DouglasLive »

Shout out to Tubac? ;)

:: crickets chirping ::
Legend

Post by Legend »

Keys,

Thanks for the invite. I wil def. attend one or thhe other. i would love to hang all weekend but Globe is quite the ride. Are you riding scooters out there? where is globe will everyone be? I may just make a day of it and do the trip up and back.
Steve Irwin
lou76

Post by lou76 »

Legend wrote:Keys,

Thanks for the invite. I wil def. attend one or thhe other. i would love to hang all weekend but Globe is quite the ride. Are you riding scooters out there? where is globe will everyone be? I may just make a day of it and do the trip up and back.
we have a campsite resesrved for friday and saturday nites... there is a meet and greet thursday night at the bikini lounge (gets my vote for best dive in phx, by far)... hell yes, we're riding... not as far as riding back from nogales after fall classic... anywho... check the website for maps, iteneraries, and various vaugely vulgar ramblings...
and poop, i'll take 120 over 40 degrees anyday...
Syd

Post by Syd »

Two summers ago I put an upper limit on riding of 105. Then last April I got rid of the 50cc CCS and picked up the SYM. I think I can count on one hand the number of days I've driven the truck since then.

Bring it on.
The majority is always sane - Nessus
Legend

Post by Legend »

Yeah, Its hard to drive when all you own is a Stella. Hot or not, I guess I am committed to riding everyday, all day, everywhere.
Steve Irwin
scarabmonkey

Post by scarabmonkey »

Keys wrote:People on this board who are affiliated with the Scarabs are; Gurneymonkey, Lou76, Syd, Valgal, myself...come on out and ride!
What about the regular MOnkey? :(
AgentKestrel

Post by AgentKestrel »

Keys wrote:
Legend wrote: How cool would it be to get all the Phoenix riders from this forum together for a ride one Saturday?
We (the Scarabs Scooter Club) do a monthly scoot you'd be more than welcome to attend. Also, we are having our annual rally this weekend. Thursday night at 7pm at the Bikini Lounge, 1402 Grand...or 4 Peaks Brewery at 11 am at 1340 E. 8th St. in Tempe.

People on this board who are affiliated with the Scarabs are; Gurneymonkey, Lou76, Syd, Valgal, myself...come on out and ride!

www.phxscarabsc.com

--Keys 8)
This looks interesting, is anyone from Tucson going?

AK
Vendredi13

Better late than never, right?

Post by Vendredi13 »

New to the board (and relatively new to scooting too).

Anyway, another Phoenician here. Catch me anytime on AIM::fyrefighterpants (if I'm not online, it should still forward to my cell).

I need to start riding more often (even if it's just little trips), so I can get really comfortable on Scooty Puff Jr.

I live a little to the west of the central corridor, but I'm pretty flexible to travel wherever.
Howardr

Post by Howardr »

Tucsonans! Lets do a ride. What about a trip to Summer Haven?
Scarabs, When and where is the Fall Classic. I'd love to get together with a bunch of scoot peeps.

Howard
DouglasLive

Post by DouglasLive »

Howardr wrote:Tucsonans! Lets do a ride.
My wife has a gallery in Tubac and we've talked about sponsoring a scooter get together this Fall. Anyone up for the first annual Tubac Scooter Classic? :)
Howardr

Post by Howardr »

DouglasLive
My wife has a gallery in Tubac and we've talked about sponsoring a scooter get together this Fall. Anyone up for the first annual Tubac Scooter Classic

Sign me up! I love Tubac. It would be a great place to scoot to.

Howard[/quote]