buddy length

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

paint_lick

buddy length

Post by paint_lick »

i'm picking my buddy up monday. could anyone tell me its exact length. i'm assuming it will fit in the back of my tacoma will the tail gate up. already signed up for the MSF course for next week. :D
jfrost2

Post by jfrost2 »

If it can fit in a minivan just barley, it'll fit just fine in your truck. I took mine to the dealer for the first service in my family's van. ARe you taking the bike home yourself? Make sure you have atleast 2 people to take the bike down, you need to build a ramp unless you already own one. 10 feet long, 2 inches thick, ramparts ramp.
Corsair

Post by Corsair »

here's some info that might help: topic3281.html
BadBrains

Post by BadBrains »

My other ride is a 95 dodge dakota (similar size to the tacoma) and with the buddy tire touching the relatively wide toolbox, i had to have the tailgate down. If you don't have a toolbox then it shouldn't be a problem at all. Sorry I can't give you the dimensions, I'm out of town away from the buddy.
paint_lick

Post by paint_lick »

thanks HR, i mean Bad Brains... i do have a toolbox but it's the kind that just sits in the back. i'll take it out. thanks.