First Maintenance.

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

rickyd410

First Maintenance.

Post by rickyd410 »

I took the scoot in for it's first maintenance yesterday, and I've noticed a considerable difference in it's the pickup. And maybe it's in my head, but it sounds like it's running a better too! Is this normal?

I took the looooooooooooooooooong way home from the shop and got to open it up a little more than I'm used to. Got her up to 60 (on the speedometer). It was a curvy road so I couldn't max her out, but in due time. :twisted:

Anyone else notice a big difference after their first maint.?
AxeYrCat

Post by AxeYrCat »

Of course... because you were never at full-throttle and you always kept it under 55, as per the manual, right? :lol: :wink:

I recall thinking that mine felt the same to me -- actually, I don't recall that, but since I didn't notice an appreciable difference, I suppose that I thought that (or didn't think it. Whatever).

And hey, even if it is just placebo, it's doing good things, right? :D
Huh? What just happened?
ericalm
Site Admin

Post by ericalm »

It's amazing what even some simple maintenance tasks can accompish. Cleaning the air filter (which can easily be done at home), for instance, can make your scoot feel like a new machine!