Just wanted to say hi.

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

ScooterLibby

Just wanted to say hi.

Post by ScooterLibby »

I was directed over here by Shellee. I just brought my Orange Buddy 125 home last night and went on my first official ride today. Marvelous. 8) I'm so excited to finally have my Buddy, now I just gotta start making it my own. :D
We're not cute, we're dangerous!
dahuffy

Post by dahuffy »

Welcome to the Family! :clown:
"Cinderella is proof that a pair of shoes can change your life"
jrsjr
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Just wanted to say hi.

Post by jrsjr »

ScooterLibby wrote:I was directed over here by Shellee. I just brought my Orange Buddy 125 home last night and went on my first official ride today. Marvelous. 8) I'm so excited to finally have my Buddy, now I just gotta start making it my own. :D
Libby, this is John from the Cannonball. Welcome to the site. You didn't tell me you were getting a Buddy! Buddys are a hoot to ride, aren't they? Hope you really like yours.

Ride Safe. And, again, welcome to Modern Buddy!

P.S. I know you're going to customize your Buddy. Please post pix when you do. :wink:
Shellee

Post by Shellee »

John and Libby... you know each other?? Wow! Small world! 8)

Welcome Libby!! Glad you made it! John's right... we love mods, so be sure to post pictures, ok?
~ Shellee
Genuine Buddy 170
www.scooterdiva.com
Keys

Post by Keys »

You should be very happy with your Buddy. I went on a rally this last Saturday and my little black rocket smoked all the 150's which included a Stella with a Sito pipe. Great power, excellent handling. And FUN!!

--Keys 8)
"Life without music would Bb"
golfingirl

Post by golfingirl »

Welcome to ModernBuddy! This is a great site with some great people on it. I know you'll enjoy your orange Buddy... It's hard not too. They're great scooters and I love my orange one. :wink: Have fun & ride safe!
Laura
ScooterLibby

Post by ScooterLibby »

jrsjr wrote:
ScooterLibby wrote:I was directed over here by Shellee. I just brought my Orange Buddy 125 home last night and went on my first official ride today. Marvelous. 8) I'm so excited to finally have my Buddy, now I just gotta start making it my own. :D
Libby, this is John from the Cannonball. Welcome to the site. You didn't tell me you were getting a Buddy! Buddys are a hoot to ride, aren't they? Hope you really like yours.

Ride Safe. And, again, welcome to Modern Buddy!

P.S. I know you're going to customize your Buddy. Please post pix when you do. :wink:
Uh oh, I think there might be a case of mistaken identity. My names not Libby, it's Chevon. I just like to make stabs at grown men named Scooter, with questionable ethics. :lol: Although I am on Urbanscootin with that name as well. I haven't posted in a while though.

I will definitely post some pics of my mods, just gotta start saving up. I already ordered the topcase and chrome back rack, hopefully that will come soon. Although from reading on here I see that accessories have been a bit of a crap shoot. Oh well, we'll see.
We're not cute, we're dangerous!
Shellee

Post by Shellee »

Uh oh, I think there might be a case of mistaken identity. My names not Libby, it's Chevon. I just like to make stabs at grown men named Scooter, with questionable ethics. :lol: Although I am on Urbanscootin with that name as well. I haven't posted in a while though.
Whew!! I was seriously confused there for awhile! Glad you're here CHEVON! <grin>

Now one thing to mention... if you decide to install the windshield yourself, watch out for those bolts. They are prone to losing their heads! The right-hand bolt head just broke right off... my windshield is now being held on with duct tape (not the kind of fashion statement I was hoping for!) :(
~ Shellee
Genuine Buddy 170
www.scooterdiva.com
jrsjr
Moderator Emeritus

Post by jrsjr »

Shellee wrote:Whew!! I was seriously confused there for awhile! Glad you're here CHEVON!
Sorry about the confusion! :roll: I'm glad you're here, too! Welcome to Modern Buddy, where we're not always quite that confused.