new member in New Orleans

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

tdaley26

new member in New Orleans

Post by tdaley26 »

Hi everyone.

I got my Buddy 150 Pamplona 2 weeks ago and have put in 300 miles on it already!!!!!

I already experienced the vapor lock, but thanks to this forum ( and the tech at big easy scooters)I was able to deal with it.

Tim
ryder1

Post by ryder1 »

congrats on the pamplona ...and that you were able to actually get your hands on Pamplona is a feat in itself!

Enjoy...happy trails!
ko57

Post by ko57 »

Tim,

Good for you getting your scoot, I'm betting you are having a blast riding around the city, I'd definitely take a ride up St. Charles ave. and that area. I hope to get either a 150 or a 125 at Big Easy Scooters, will have to wait a few months to get one but that's okay. I'm in Lafourche parish, am tempted to go visit at big Easy Scooters one day soon, have a look at them.

Have you done a miles per gallon check yet? If so, how did it do?

Kerry
tdaley26

Post by tdaley26 »

I've gone about 400 miles now, and I am getting about 82 mpg. :lol: :o :D
don'tmesswithmyscootscoot

Post by don'tmesswithmyscootscoot »

I just got my 125 about two weeks ago from Big Easy. They are pretty cool and very knowledgeable.
treblecrush

Post by treblecrush »

total newbie here........just put a deposit down on the 50cc italia at big easy scooters, picking it up on tuesday when the cash comes in to finish paying for it----planning on looking for helmets today etc.....so, how hard is it to manuever one of these on the pot hole ridden streets of nola?? looking forward to taking it down saint charles, but will probably do a lot of practicing on side streets beforehand----are we allowed to take these things on the path around audubon park???