[NSR] Thread Titles are Getting Better!

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

runtotorun121

[NSR] Thread Titles are Getting Better!

Post by runtotorun121 »

I have noticed a significant shift to descriptive thread titles that make sense, have to do with the content of the OP, and are not designed to make you open the thread just to see what in the heck it means! :)

And, yes, there are still thread topics that are creative and amusing, but I really am appreciating and enjoying being able to skim the titles and then start reading based on my interest at that moment rather than spending my online time opening and investigating (since we all know I am 'search' challenged, and I never can remember the tips for getting a good search!)! So a big thanks to all who are trying to use NBR/NSR and using great descriptive words. Thank you, Thank You, THANK YOU!!! :)
Last edited by runtotorun121 on Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Celebrate~
MikieTaps

Post by MikieTaps »

this should be [NSR] Thread titles are getting better... :roll:
Orange Guy

Post by Orange Guy »

MikieTaps wrote:this should be [NSR] Thread titles are getting better... :roll:
Trueché
I suppose I should be upset, even feel violated, but I'm not. No, in fact, I think this is a friendly message, like "Hey, wanna play?" and yes I want to play. I really really do.

Orange Guy, Inc.
ericalm
Site Admin

Post by ericalm »

Orange Guy wrote:Trueché
:rofl:
If you say this out loud, you totally have to cop a Paul Lynde voice when doing it.
Eric // LA Scooter Meetup Group // Stella 4T // Vespa LX // Vespa LXS // Honda Helix // some, uh, projects…
kazoo

Post by kazoo »

New MB subject identifier [enceinte]